Nia-MikaHolic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More acoustic, more piano and without collaborations or duets :fisch:

I'm very impatient for this album, but I trust Mika :thumb_yello:

I agree. I like his collabs a lot, but I think I like it better if it's just him singing. And, even though I am waiting eagerly, I also want him to take his time to make really good:mf_rosetinted: ot that it could be bad, but...you know what I mean.

About the cover, I like LICM and TBWKTM, but I am open to new designs too:cheerful_h4h:

• 1 month later...
I wouldn't expect the new album to be like the first two... when he presented TOOL he said he was happy to be kind of free of LICM and BWKTM in a creative way, but I'm sure it will be awesome!

I think the first two albums were much more original and provoked stronger love/hate response in people. TOOL was a bit wishy-washy in comparison, maybe more in the arrangements than the songs themselves. In that respect at least, I think quite a few of us want the 4th album to be more like the first two.

I think the first two albums were much more original and provoked stronger love/hate response in people. TOOL was a bit wishy-washy in comparison, maybe more in the arrangements than the songs themselves. In that respect at least, I think quite a few of us want the 4th album to be more like the first two.

yes, i know what you mean, I feel the same about the first two! i think they where much more powerful!! what i wrote before was about something he said in an interview... but... anyway, I think there's a hope our Mika comes back as creative and deep as in his first album, as he said in his twitter account:

"Can't sleep. Listening to a rough of a new song & dancing around with headphones on. Haven't done this in same way since I wrote Love Today"

that's a good sign isn't it?