How you want to be Mika's 4th album? :D

Nia-MikaHolic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Existent! :naughty:

I'd like to see sort of a mixture of all the different styles-acoustic, piano stuff, even some electronic stuff. The thought of 19yo style music is very intriguing. Non English stuff would be fine too. With a deluxe version like TOOL. And cover art like the first two.

Released.

Existent! :naughty:

I'd like to see sort of a mixture of all the different styles-acoustic, piano stuff, even some electronic stuff. The thought of 19yo style music is very intriguing. Non English stuff would be fine too. With a deluxe version like TOOL. And cover art like the first two.

Released yes :thumb_yello:

Also I would love it to be as TBWKTM deluxe meaning one CD with the studio versions and one CD with all live versions (as the Saddler's Wells gig CD :wub2: ) or even better live unplugged versions :swoon:

I also hope Mika will have more and more freedom to do the style of songs and music he wants and that he can chose himself the singles which will be on the radios and that the radios play them a lot as Relax ,Grace Kelly and Elle Me Dit so he sells a lot of CDs :naughty:

I already know I will love it :wub2:

I would like Hia Leah and Century Man to be included in it , those are such beautiful songs :mikalove:

And I'd like a :rainbow: on the cover :wink2:

I want to be magic like Relax,take it easy ,when first I listen to this song , then I always wanted to listen again and again this :naughty: I think secret of this song is that it's made with real intsruments :wink2: I want to cover of album be coverful! (it will be nice if album cover will coverful and ythere will be Mika too :D )

Yes, first of all , I want a new album to be released. I really have doubts we`ll see it soon....

I`d like it to be more mikaish - that`s what I love his music for. More piano, classical arrangement ( like Pick Up Off The Floor), great vocals and harmonies. I don`t care if it sounds like LICM or TBWKTM again, I`m fine with that, I love this kind of sound.

I don`t want an album to be "experimental", electronic or collaborative.

But this time I`m pessimistic . :sad:

i like both the acoustic-type songs & the electronic songs buuuuut i think the acoustic-type songs might take less time for him to produce so i vote for that.

Also the less electronic songs seem to showcase his voice more :wub2:

Interesting thread! Hm, I've thought about it for a bit and I think my answer is 'hopefully surprising in its mikaishness'. XD I mean, I am really open to whatever he puts into it, whatever he wants to try, as long as it comes from himself and is therefore honest and true. :) hope it makes sense XD

What i want for the new album is, 2cd's

disc 1 all English songs,(UK version) no duets, no collaborations,

and to be as successful as LICM

disc 2 all accoustic songs from all 4 albums,

English, no duets, no collaborations,

JUST PURE MIKA AT HIS BEST :mikadas::mikalove::wub2:

will i get it :mf_rosetinted::dunno:

I would like it with simple arrangements which highlight and don't cover his voice, not acoustic ones necessarily, maybe a mix of his previous albums. I really hope there will be Hia Leah, Century man and Ma Jeunesse, I love them! :wub2: and it would be great if he made 2 CDs and he put some of his unreleased songs!

Omg cant wait to see album cover, cant wait to listen new songs.. for me album cover is very interesting :D

I agree with you, I must confess I'm really curious to see it :teehee:

.... Oh I forgot to add that I want How Much Do You Love Me to be included. Mika are reading this? :naughty:

Me too.. I'm totally in love with that song!! :wub2:

Anyway, I hope it will be a mix of the first two albums and TOOL, with a deluxe edition, because I wish that he would include some of his unreleased songs and some live versions performed at "intimate evenings" :wub2: (please Mika, please :pray: )

I'm looking forward to listening to his new album!he often said that it will sounds like the past albums, like songs he wrote when he was 19 years!I hope he will include songs like Ma Jeunesse or Century Man or Hia Leah but my dream would be a whole album of unreleased, once he said he would like to release it!there are too many songs that deserves to be known!

:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to hear the new album, hope it will include Ma jeunesse (which I love so much!) Century Man, Hia Leah and Bonnie & Clyde (not heard that one I am so curious about!)

In the meanwhile, to kill anxiety, I would appreciate, a DVD of all Intimate Evenings he performed last year. Keeping on looking at the "stolen" vids from iPhones of the few priviledged who could be there and assist to them last year and subbed on YT it's worth the effort but not enough!

.... Oh I forgot to add that I want How Much Do You Love Me to be included. Mika are reading this? :naughty:

Hmmm... I'd be more keen on new songs than recycling old ones. I'd be happy to have Hialeah on there though (it doesn't count!)- such a happy, refreshing, summery song!:wub2:

i want more falsetto, but more slow songs and 2 or 3 really really dance songs, i even want no duets ONLY MIKA this time :teehee::naughty:

i would like something new on the cover, something nobody even ever thought

of... something special, MIKAGASMIK!!:teehee:

no 1 italian MIKA fan :mikadas::italia::groupwave::fangurl::mika3::mika2:

Oh, and because I forgot to say so on my first post about this, bring on the falsetto! I love it when other singers do it too. It just really impresses me. But Mika's is the best. I love the way he can be singing normally, then belt out the falsetto, and then go right back to normal with what seems like no effort. Other singers seem to have to work up to it. I heard his singing first, and because of that, I expected his speaking voice to be much different than it is. It was a nice surprise to hear how deep and rich and lovely it is. Anyhow, yes, lots of falsetto.

I'd also love to hear the songs that people have mentioned above. Maybe on a bonus cd? It drives me crazy knowing there are songs out there I have not heard!

Oh, and because I forgot to say so on my first post about this, bring on the falsetto! I love it when other singers do it too. It just really impresses me. But Mika's is the best. I love the way he can be singing normally, then belt out the falsetto, and then go right back to normal with what seems like no effort. Other singers seem to have to work up to it. I heard his singing first, and because of that, I expected his speaking voice to be much different than it is. It was a nice surprise to hear how deep and rich and lovely it is. Anyhow, yes, lots of falsetto.

I'd also love to hear the songs that people have mentioned above. Maybe on a bonus cd? It drives me crazy knowing there are songs out there I have not heard!

You can hear two of them here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3892994&postcount=1

You can find the remaining on youtube. I know there are a few videos of Ma jeunesse, including one when he sang it for the first time in Montreal, in front of me:wub2: I love that song. If it's any indication of what's to come, I'll be fully happy :thumb_yello:

About the falsetto, I know it's Mika "signature" but I find his lower voice just :wub2:

You can hear two of them here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3892994&postcount=1

You can find the remaining on youtube. I know there are a few videos of Ma jeunesse, including one when he sang it for the first time in Montreal, in front of me:wub2: I love that song. If it's any indication of what's to come, I'll be fully happy :thumb_yello:

About the falsetto, I know it's Mika "signature" but I find his lower voice just :wub2:

His lower voice is clipart-in-love-girl-smiley-emoticon-d599.png indeed!

Oooooohhhhh! Thanks for the info! I will surely check them out. Is there anything that can't be found on the MFC?:wub2: