How you want to be Mika's 4th album? :D

Nia-MikaHolic

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I agree with BiaIchihara! :naughty: Did I hear something about the album being released this year? Going by previous experience, that probably means by the end of 2015 if we're lucky!:sneaky2:

As far as substance is concerned,I'd like some acoustic songs, and some more layered ,partially electronic songs. Real orchestral instruments (especially strings,piano and brass) would be good too. I'm not sure about anybody else, but if Mika is going to produce something like his previous albums, I hope it will be more like the first two albums than TOOL (although there are some really good songs on that one too). I look forward to the album artwork almost as much as the music!:aah:

Haha! I agree with BiaIchihara! :naughty: Did I hear something about the album being released this year? Going by previous experience, that probably means by the end of 2015 if we're lucky!:sneaky2:

As far as substance is concerned,I'd like some acoustic songs, and some more layered ,partially electronic songs. Real orchestral instruments (especially strings,piano and brass) would be good too. I'm not sure about anybody else, but if Mika is going to produce something like his previous albums, I hope it will be more like the first two albums than TOOL (although there are some really good songs on that one too). I look forward to the album artwork almost as much as the music!:aah:

He said he wants the new album released before summer but...we'll see, I'm not optimistic, it will be Mikasoon for sure :mf_rosetinted:

He said it would be like when he was 19. And his friends agreed, even they told him it sounds like when he was at that age. But I think he once promised himself to sing rock opera after turning 30 :blink:

I want it to be like the first two albums, and obviously more piano and nothing electronic, or maybe few slightly electronic songs. It took me months to like TOOL, but now I like almost all of them, only missing one haha

Hmmm. Interesting thread.

Lots of layers. Wise lyrics. More acoustic. Less falsetto. Different songs with different atmospheres. I don't want any more duets or collaborations. Just Mika. :teehee:

I can't wait to see cover art too. I expect more colours than on TOOL, but different palette than LICM and BWKTM .

I want the album cover to be something really simplistic, like a white background and a little cartoon of something, or otherwise a sort of LICM and BWKTM cover, only in greens this time.

I hoped that TOOL would have been like a green LICM/TBWKTM! I love that style of artwork!:naughty:

Lots of layers. Wise lyrics. More acoustic. Less falsetto. Different songs with different atmospheres. I don't want any more duets or collaborations. Just Mika. :teehee:

I can't wait to see cover art too. I expect more colours than on TOOL, but different palette than LICM and BWKTM .

Why less falsetto? Falsetto is in what he stands out and I like it, it's unique

Totally agree Nena! :wink2:

Yes, more piano please... and a bit of guitar could be added - Martin rocked at gigs, e.g. during KA!

Yes, and Tim is very good with guitar, I remember Stardust in Coke Studio and the cover of Calvin Harris Mika did, We'll Be Coming Back :wub2: