Mika potentially in The Voice Spain

Jimjims

I don't want him doing that in Spain as I didn't want him doing XF in Italy and The Voice in France, in fact I dont want to see him doing those shows anywhere

I will move to Spain... even if I do not like the show... Paris in Springtime good

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will move to Spain... even if I do not like the show... Paris in Springtime good

I'm not going to Paris on spring..maybe summer, I'll see, it depends of the gigs :blush-anim-cl:

No worry, Mika won't do that show in Spain :teehee:

It would be quite hypocrite to say that i don't want him to do that, considering i'm really happy to see him every week on TV in France... So, let's just see what happens next :)

But well, if I had to give my opinion, I'd say i would want him to focus more on his own musical career

Edited by Daenerys

it would be quite hypocrite to say that i don't want him to do that, considering i'm really happy to see him every week on tv in france... So, let's just see what happens next :)

but well, if i had to give my opinion, i'd say i would want him to focus more on his own musical career

totally agree!!!!

Sincerely, I would love to listen to him finally without need in translation (if Italian was OK, French is just impossible to me!). But I fully realize that it will not happen, because he has a lot of other things to do. Moreover, it will cause a civil war and, what is worse, interfere with the work on the new album.

So, I would gladly see him in Spanish Voz, but in the future-future. And if he will not have other Voices :fisch: because it would be too much!

Sincerely, I would love to listen to him finally without need in translation (if Italian was OK, French is just impossible to me!). But I fully realize that it will not happen, because he has a lot of other things to do. Moreover, it will cause a civil war and, what is worse, interfere with the work on the new album.

So, I would gladly see him in Spanish Voz, but in the future-future. And if he will not have other Voices :fisch: because it would be too much!

:blink:

:blink:

I think what she is meaning, is that if he continually keeps going off and doing these shows in every country, and not concentrating on his own music, the fans of his music will get really fed up and start getting annoyed with the whole "celeb" part of his career taking over.

I think what she is meaning, is that if he continually keeps going off and doing these shows in every country, and not concentrating on his own music, the fans of his music will get really fed up and start getting annoyed with the whole "celeb" part of his career taking over.

Indeed. We had a lot of ardent discussions here after XF was announced a year ago, afterwards the was a many-page quarrel about Voice, so I can't even imagine what will happen if he chooses to coach in Voz.

Even some of my friends express high concern about the quality of the 4 album. That is why I'm here only to say that personally I would enjoy him at Voz, but on the world level I know that he should not do it in no case.

For me, it's not a matter of the celebrity side of things, because if he was doing a talent show in UK I'd be over the moon. It would show UK that he has matured into a knowledgeable and polished young man.

He always was, of course, but he was a bit more awkward in the early days. You could tell he was shy, but by the time he blossomed, the UK didn't want to know him. That's why I wish he would do something like this in UK. Or anything, where he's on TV and people in UK get chance to really know him.

For me, it's not a matter of the celebrity side of things, because if he was doing a talent show in UK I'd be over the moon. It would show UK that he has matured into a knowledgeable and polished young man.

He always was, of course, but he was a bit more awkward in the early days. You could tell he was shy, but by the time he blossomed, the UK didn't want to know him. That's why I wish he would do something like this in UK. Or anything, where he's on TV and people in UK get chance to really know him.

:thumb_yello: Soo very well said - you hit the nail, as always, Marilyn!! :huglove: UK really needs to know MIKA of today ... :mikadas:

Love,love

me

But back when he started he said he wasn't interested in being a celebrity, he wanted his music to be at the forefront, and as he said in a recent interview, he is a musician first.

So I wouldn't want him to be doing those kinds of shows in the UK, because then the tabloids would be digging into every nook and cranny of his life, as they love doing with people on these shows. Which is why I am certain he didn't want to do them here.Remember how they dived on Gary Barlow after his wife lost their baby? It was horrible!

So, as Mika is still quite secret about his relationship, he wouldn't be getting any peace from paps or tabloids here if he did go on any of these types of shows in the UK.

But back when he started he said he wasn't interested in being a celebrity, he wanted his music to be at the forefront, and as he said in a recent interview, he is a musician first.

So I wouldn't want him to be doing those kinds of shows in the UK, because then the tabloids would be digging into every nook and cranny of his life, as they love doing with people on these shows. Which is why I am certain he didn't want to do them here.Remember how they dived on Gary Barlow after his wife lost their baby? It was horrible!

So, as Mika is still quite secret about his relationship, he wouldn't be getting any peace from paps or tabloids here if he did go on any of these types of shows in the UK.

Yes I know what you are saying, and agree, but to me, Mika seems to have struck a happy medium.

He still is a private person, but now that he's opened up a bit more, he seems more in control.

In 2007 he seemed too closed off and he wasn't trying to be a celebrity, only a musician but he didn't do himself any favours by being too private. The media were talking about him anyway, and not always favourably.

But what I want the UK to see now is this more open and confident Mika that we've seen in the talent shows abroad. I think they would really love him now, and all famous people get negatively sometimes. Decent people just don't take any notice, and Mika does have a toughness about him, that would help him to overcome any bad stuff and come out on top.

Yes I know what you are saying, and agree, but to me, Mika seems to have struck a happy medium.

He still is a private person, but now that he's opened up a bit more, he seems more in control.

In 2007 he seemed too closed off and he wasn't trying to be a celebrity, only a musician but he didn't do himself any favours by being too private. The media were talking about him anyway, and not always favourably.

But what I want the UK to see now is this more open and confident Mika that we've seen in the talent shows abroad. I think they would really love him now, and all famous people get negatively sometimes. Decent people just don't take any notice, and Mika does have a toughness about him, that would help him to overcome any bad stuff and come out on top.

:thumb_yello: I agree - and since he was hot in the UK, MIKA has got a lot of valuable experience with the press and media - much thanks to his TV jobs!!

I'm sure he can handle whatever comes his way now - he seems so much more confident, calm and cool - and in full controll ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

The problem is Marilyn, is that tabloid culture is so ingrained into people in this country, that they lap up the rubbish that is fed to them, otherwise all these crap magazines and rags would be out of business, and real journalistic newspapers would be all over the shops instead.

I would love to see him popular here, but as the talented musician we all know he is, not some Z list celeb, that would go to the opening of an envelope to get seen.