Not a Member Yet? Join MFC!

dcdeb

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member of MFC since September 2007. I became a fan in the April, but didn't seek out the fan club straight away.

Why did I take so long?

Because I was 53 years old, way too old to join a fan club.

But this is one of the great things about MFC. In the words of a great man, MFC is "not about who you are, or your fancy car."

Everyone is welcome.

We have discussions, and don't always agree, but at our hearts, we are a family. New members are always welcome. Each country has a representative. I'm one of the two reps for the UK, so I hope to see some UK fans joining soon.

So please join MFC today.

I've been a member of MFC since September 2007. I became a fan in the April, but didn't seek out the fan club straight away.

Why did I take so long?

But this is one of the great things about MFC. In the words of a great man, MFC is "not about who you are, or your fancy car."

Everyone is welcome.

We have discussions, and don't always agree, but at our hearts, we are a family. New members are always welcome. Each country has a representative. I'm one of the two reps for the UK, so I hope to see some UK fans joining soon.

Amen sister!

Why did I take so long?

Everyone is welcome.

I thought I was too old to join MFC when I was... 32! I joined discussions only in 2010, though my personal fandom started in 2007 . :blush-anim-cl:

Then I found out - there are many oldlings here, so I don`t feel like a stranger anymore, when it comes to age-related things.

I joined in 2007 , I didn't care about my age, but I didn't know a thing about forums ...so I only became really active in 2009, I think MFC had became easier because the threads were ordered or maybe I knew a little bit more about pcs then so I finally managed to do lots of things :wink2:

If anyone wants to join, go for it :biggrin2:

It's a lot more fun when you can post and interact here and if you're lost , just ask and other fans will help you find your way here , so welcome to the new MFCers , have fun here :huglove:

• 3 weeks later...
I freaking love Mika to death.:wub2:

:shocked: to death? no no no no!

Just the proper amount of Love :pinkbow:

Welcome to the Mika Fan Club! I'm glad you joined us! :clap:

You should start your own thread in the introduction section,

you can tell us a little about yourself, where you first heard of Mika

and we will welcome you a la MFC :yay:

Here is the section:

http://174.143.210.186/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3