Mika on World Music Awards!!!

How can "best selling artist..." be based on votes. :blink: The best selling artist is the one who has sold the most records (or tickets or whatever).

Agreed, I don't actually understand why they introduced this voting system. Unless they are changing the criteria now.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can "best selling artist..." be based on votes. :blink: The best selling artist is the one who has sold the most records (or tickets or whatever).

oh no no. It wasn't by fans. They give it to abest selling artist withou voting ahahah :D

To get any if these awards,he needs to be out there actively pushing his music, not releasing one random song, in one country and hoping for the best.

If he doesn't put his own weight behind it, and push his songs, all the good will in the world sn't going to get it done for him.

You're right yeah, But all of use like Mika's TBWKTM and LICM more than TOOL. because of in this first two is popular songs which we heard in radio/TV. TOOL songs arent popular beause of it and I think Mika must work on it

To get any if these awards,he needs to be out there actively pushing his music, not releasing one random song, in one country and hoping for the best.

If he doesn't put his own weight behind it, and push his songs, all the good will in the world sn't going to get it done for him.

You are right. I've supported his decision to be on the talent shows, as a means to an end, to get fans in those countries. But even if he does X Factor Italy again, the time in between should be used to promote himself elsewhere.

I was disappointed that he did a concert in Italy. It's like preaching to the converted. I would have preferred him to perform at a festival in the UK, or a concert in the US. Unfortunately, things don't seem to be changing. He's Italy's darling, loved also in France, and that seems to be enough for him.

I'm sure if Mika put his mind to it, he could claw back some of what he's lost, but it seems to me that he's not that bothered.

I didn't expect him to have won really, but I also think that the awards have lost some credibility now it's more to do with the fans, and less about the sales.