Mika on World Music Awards!!!

I'm pretty sure if the shortlists have been put up, that any votes we do now aren't going to make any difference. Maybe someone should ask the people at the WMAs if the lists are closed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, my fault, I read the terms and conditions again, you can vote more than one time in the same category but not for the same artist or song again----what do you see when you click on the side, I miss the catogories album, song and video:shocked: or what must I do to find it? So far I do my duty also I'm sure that is not probably that Mika will win something cause thre are nominees like Justin Bieber, Robbie Williams... their fandom is much bigger.. The only hope that most are too lazy to vote but I don't think so

when you wanted to vote Mika in this nominations you choose from continnts europeyes? I did same too but Mika wasn't here, because in some categories Mika is in Europe continet and somewhere in Asia continent

when you wanted to vote Mika in this nominations you choose from continnts europeyes? I did same too but Mika wasn't here, because in some categories Mika is in Europe continet and somewhere in Asia continent

ok. but when its a world award so it should be worlwide the same, or do I think wrong?:naughty:

Ok, for all, if you choose all countries, you will find Mika in the mentioned categories, a hint, I first miss the categories, best song, album and vid. if you click one of the others you have to go down, there appears select categories and you will find all, please vote, see a little chance in the vid thread, cause popular is clicked so many times, also underwater appears, I voted for all, more I can*t do and the sides are horrible but I searched brave our Mika and voted:naughty: please try:huglove: the clock above shows the rest of time

ahww.... this is so stupid! You see, Mika isn't the only person I am a fan of, I want to vote for Stromae as well! But because he is more popular I guess he will get more votes anyway so I'm still gonna vote Mika I think...

The awards gala is on 27th May in Monaco and should br streamed at 9 pm

:thumb_yello: Aaww - Monaco again - thank you!! I will hope and pray for a prize for Popular Song ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Aaww - Monaco again - thank you!! I will hope and pray for a prize for Popular Song ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

It's been hosted in Monaco for as long as I can remember.

It's been hosted in Monaco for as long as I can remember.

Yes, except from 2004,2005 and 2006 - when Las Vegas, LA and London hosted it :wink2: There has also been 4 years with no ceremony held: 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013. World Music Award was founded by Albert, Prince of Monaco, in 1989, all acc. to Wikipedia - so, imo, it's nice that Monte Carlo is the host, so also for this year :blush-anim-cl:

And in a short time we'll know if our MIKA will win anything - I do think he deserves to win an award for "Popular song" video!! :fisch: Let's keep our fingers crossed ... :huglove:

Love,love

me

Yes, except from 2004,2005 and 2006 - when Las Vegas, LA and London hosted it :wink2: There has also been 4 years with no ceremony held: 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013. World Music Award was founded by Albert, Prince of Monaco, in 1989, all acc. to Wikipedia - so, imo, it's nice that Monte Carlo is the host, so also for this year :blush-anim-cl:

And in a short time we'll know if our MIKA will win anything - I do think he deserves to win an award for "Popular song" video!! :fisch: Let's keep our fingers crossed ... :huglove:

Love,love

me

Fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes, all crossed for Popular Song.

The other categories too.

:mikacool:

10152556_774639689237371_4903533364953353748_n.jpg

Mika has been nominated 9 TIMES in the World Music Awards! Here are the categories !!!

1) World’s Best Song – “POPULAR SONG” feat Ariana Grande,“UNDERWATER” and "STARDUST" feat Chiara

2) World’s Best Album – “SONGBOOK Vol. 1″ and “THE ORIGIN OF LOVE”

3) World’s Best Video – “Underwater” and “Popular Song”

4) World’s Best Male Artist

5) World’s Best Live Act

6) World’s Best Entertainer

Hope he'll win alll this nominations! Mika fans it's about all of us !! So please vote him all of this categories :wink2:

Link--- http://www.worldmusicawards.com/index.php/vote/