Mika on World Music Awards!!!

10152556_774639689237371_4903533364953353748_n.jpg

Mika has been nominated 9 TIMES in the World Music Awards! Here are the categories !!!

1) World’s Best Song – “POPULAR SONG” feat Ariana Grande,“UNDERWATER” and "STARDUST" feat Chiara

2) World’s Best Album – “SONGBOOK Vol. 1″ and “THE ORIGIN OF LOVE”

3) World’s Best Video – “Underwater” and “Popular Song”

4) World’s Best Male Artist

5) World’s Best Live Act

6) World’s Best Entertainer

Hope he'll win alll this nominations! Mika fans it's about all of us !! So please vote him all of this categories :wink2:

Link--- http://www.worldmusicawards.com/index.php/vote/

Edited by Nia-MikaHolic

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, not that terror again:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Hm, if I click on the site I can vote in six categories but I miss the one for the songs, the one for the videos and the one for the albums:

Edited by Littlelady

Why?:shocked:

Because Mika is unlikely to win. There are too many other nominees with huge fan bases.

The only good thing about this awards is, unlike the Radio Disney Awards, it won't let you multi-vote. I can't vote again, it won't let me.

But the awards where the fans vote are not going to be good for Mika, unless he gains many more fans. I prefer awards where it's down to the sales of the albums or singles. At least you know they are fair.

Because Mika is unlikely to win. There are too many other nominees with huge fan bases.

The only good thing about this awards is, unlike the Radio Disney Awards, it won't let you multi-vote. I can't vote again, it won't let me.

But the awards where the fans vote are not going to be good for Mika, unless he gains many more fans. I prefer awards where it's down to the sales of the albums or singles. At least you know they are fair.

You can vote more than ongive up to trye time but must be times between the votes( the voting thing is on since month thought it was over yet) Can you tell me why I'm not able to see all catogories? That was the reason I once gave up to try:aah:

I have voted today and I'll try to vote again in the next days, even if I think Mika has no chances to win.

Are these World Music Awards based on sales, on web votes only or on the combination of the two?

The most important thing is that voting rules are clear: apparently the Radio Disney Awards were partially based on sales, but none of us was aware of this condition. I can understand that lots of people were disappointed by the final result after speding hours voting: knowing that the awards were based on sales would have saved a lot of time and efforts, we clearly can not be compared to Swift's fanbase

I'm confused, because the other day I went to the WMA FB page and they had shortlists up for all the categories, and Mika wasn't in the ones he was up for.

So what exactly is going on?

I'm confused, because the other day I went to the WMA FB page and they had shortlists up for all the categories, and Mika wasn't in the ones he was up for.

So what exactly is going on?

I m confused too...it's exactly the same list as last autumn :dunno:

Is this new or is this still the same? :doh:

Oh, I didn't dream those shortlists then! And I thought the vote were already closed too. I'm a bit lost here...

But, just in case, I've done my duty etc.

Why?:shocked:

We do vote, but we're lazy goldings and this seems to last forever :blush-anim-cl:

Especially on my bugging netbook :sneaky2:

Last time I ended up using my phone , that was faster though :thumb_yello:

But you have to remember to do your Mika duty every day and it takes a while to scroll through all songs :naughty:

We sure want him to win and we'll all vote , he deserves it :mikadas:

After Radio Disney, I don't know if I am emotionally ready for this. But I shall do my part.

BTW, Melyssa, I love your siggy, moving thingy!

We do vote, but we're lazy goldings and this seems to last forever :blush-anim-cl:

Especially on my bugging netbook :sneaky2:

Last time I ended up using my phone , that was faster though :thumb_yello:

But you have to remember to do your Mika duty every day and it takes a while to scroll through all songs :naughty:

We sure want him to win and we'll all vote , he deserves it :mikadas:

It's not necessary to scroll through all those songs, you could just research a word in the page :wink2:

Anyway, I voted more than once, from time to time when I remember xD today I tried to vote again but it won't let me. It's a bit confusing. I agree with Giovanna though, Mika has very little chance to win imo.

Edited by Log lady

It's not necessary to scroll through all those songs, you could just research a word in the page :wink2:

Anyway, I voted more than once, from time to time when I remember xD today I tried to vote again but it won't let me. It's a bit confusing. I agree with Giovanna though, Mika has very little chance to win imo.

Thanks a lot honey, I 'll try to do it that way then :thumb_yello:

I voted for this ages ago and it would only let me vote once. Like Rose, I thought the voting was over? :blink:

Me too Silver, but Mika s facebook page presented it as something brand new today :blink: so I guess it is ...

Oh, I didn't dream those shortlists then! And I thought the vote were already closed too. I'm a bit lost here...

But, just in case, I've done my duty etc.

Here's the promo trailer for the event :: KAPOW --

[YOUTUBE]Bbtt3tOP5ZM[/YOUTUBE]

In 2007, MIKA had his hands full as he collected four awards

including the 'Best-Selling New Artist' gong ::

Mika-LMK-002404.jpg

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIACIGRTtGsA3X37w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTByZWc0dGJtBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMQ--?p=mika+world+music+awards+2014&vid=4a2b2576f3718f1f13b3510bfee96f9d&l=3%3A28&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVN.608026885159059977%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6LvRoU2WTPQ&tit=Mika+World+Music+Awards&c=0&sigr=11aca8kpp&sigt=10nv7ria0&pstcat=arts+culture+and+entertainment&age=0&&tt=b

[YouTube]6LvRoU2WTPQ[/YouTube]

Edited by A. Clay

:wub2: Aawww - this photo is such a happy, proud and lovely memory!! I even printed it, and still have the paper version. This WMA took place in Monaco 04.11.07, and MIKA was struck down by laryngitis, which made him unable to sing "Grace Kelly", which of course would have bene perfect in this place. And I got sooo nervous that the Oslo gig 07.11.07 should be cancelled because of this, but thanks God MIKA came, and gave the most wonderful performance, which I was lucky enough to experience from the front row, with eye contact - during "Love today", while singing "love,love me" in repeat ...:fisch:

Of course I would LOVE to see him once again, with his arms full of awards, but I'm afraid it's much more difficult this time :blink: Anyway, I'll vote for MIKA ...:mikalove:

Love,love

me

I voted for this ages ago and it would only let me vote once. :

same here, but i was able to vote again now. and they keep adding mika in more&more categories, last time i think it was one less. so if they still keep adding artists, probably the old votes from months ago don't count? :dunno: it's a weird system. :doh:

I just want to know when the ceremony will be hold?:blink: I found the vote of the WMA has been over half of year.

on the website there's a date now at least: "don't miss live stream show may 27".

I voted for this ages ago and it would only let me vote once. Like Rose, I thought the voting was over? :blink:

maybe the vote has been reopened: I've spotted Michele Bravi in some categories, I'm not sure he was there a few months ago

Honestly I don't think this is good sign: I live in Italy and I don't hear Michele Bravi on the radio, nor see him playing live. Does he really deserve to be voted for the WMA???

Anyway, considering that in some categories Mika is listed twice or more, do you think we should concentrate our votes on one specific nomination per category?

I m confused too...it's exactly the same list as last autumn :dunno:

Is this new or is this still the same? :doh:

Yes I noticed that too. I had thought, by now the list would have been shortened.

By the way, I'm glad to know that the Disney Awards were based partly on sales. It's a pity we didn't know before.

When I try to vote in this awards, I fill in the boxes but it says that I've already voted in this category, for all of them. I've tried different names and my other email address, but it's not fooled. So I don't know how others are voting more than once, but it doesn't work for me.

okay, my fault, I read the terms and conditions again, you can vote more than one time in the same category but not for the same artist or song again----what do you see when you click on the side, I miss the catogories album, song and video:shocked: or what must I do to find it? So far I do my duty also I'm sure that is not probably that Mika will win something cause thre are nominees like Justin Bieber, Robbie Williams... their fandom is much bigger.. The only hope that most are too lazy to vote but I don't think so

Edited by Littlelady