Ambroisette

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4d822c6e.gif

Bonjour,

Je vis en Normandie, mais je suis née en Lorraine (il y a quelques dizaines d'années :naughty:) à une vingtaine de km du Luxembourg que je connais bien.

9whf5wt1.pngNicole

Awww, thank you everyone, that's a warm welcome!

Feels so nice :wub2:

Yes indeed, I already met a lot of you on Twitter (Cathouzouf who was kind enough to help me out with hotels in Montreal, Elwendin, Tiibet, Kezza and I may forget a few others, sorry) and I'm happy to see all of you you here.

Haha, I see that a lot of us like to pretend to be a few years younger, I'm not the only mad one :ash:

But I will check out the oldlings thread anyway :teehee:

Merci beaucoup Macboll, I will go introduce myself to the French speaking thread...

Sabine, I wasn't at the gig in Luxemburg, in fact I never went to a gig ever, I will see Mika for the first time in Montreal in february :naughty:

BUT I live just next to the Rockhall theater in Luxemburg, where Mika performed :thumb_yello:

Ceebs, do you know where in Belgium? Must be exciting to find out about your ancestors, would like to do that too.

Thank you again everyone for being so kind!!!

No, I don't remember where in Belgium. My parents have to documents, and I was so excited to see the Belgium part that I didn't really look at the city. I'll check the next time I'm home. I was in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg during my semester abroad in college. All three places were really lovely.

Thanks for the welcomes I didn't saw yet :blush-anim-cl:

Ceebs, I'm glad you liked it here :thumb_yello:

Nicou, on est presque voisines :wink2:

Paty, how I brainwashed him, haha?

Well, I started talking about Mika, his life, his universe and personality, his drawings, etc... Showed him his nice clothing style, made him listen to his music at home and in the car... His interviews and gig videos too :mf_rosetinted:

Then I buyed tickets for Montreal because he agreed immediately.

I didn't have to brainwash him THAT much, in fact :wink2:

Now he even listens to Mika when he is alone in the car every morning :ash:

I'm lucky :wub2:

Thanks for the welcomes I didn't saw yet :blush-anim-cl:

Ceebs, I'm glad you liked it here :thumb_yello:

Nicou, on est presque voisines :wink2:

Paty, how I brainwashed him, haha?

Well, I started talking about Mika, his life, his universe and personality, his drawings, etc... Showed him his nice clothing style, made him listen to his music at home and in the car... His interviews and gig videos too :mf_rosetinted:

Then I buyed tickets for Montreal because he agreed immediately.

I didn't have to brainwash him THAT much, in fact :wink2:

Now he even listens to Mika when he is alone in the car every morning :ash:

I'm lucky :wub2:

Bonsoir Ambre,

Je vis, depuis 1996, en Haute-Normandie. J'ai encore un peu de famille en Lorraine. Je suis née à Thionville, je pense que tu connais ! Auparavant, j'y allais régulièrement, avec, chaque fois, un passage au Luxembourg.

Bisous 176.gif

Nicole

• 1 month later...