Thank you! :D

Tonight I'm going out for dinner with a friend. :) What's up with you all?

How nice! I'm probably going to be catching up with some friends either today or tomorrow ;) I feel like I have not been doing anything productive the past few days, but I think thats exactly what I need at the moment  :wub: Gotta save up energy for next term! 

Something random: I'm going to Houston, Texas in March with this youth-dance-company I'm in! So excited  :yes:

Hello :D Something random: today was my last day at university for 2015. :naughty:

Woooo party time! :)

Tomorow is my last exam in 2015... math. Ew. Haha :D

Something random: I'm still here. Quietly reading posts and creeping around. ;) I will be more social after tomorrow :D

Hello :D Something random: today was my last day at university for 2015. :naughty:

Good for you!  Now you can relax for Christmas. :)

I'm still at college tomorrow but they said I can go home early if I finish all the work.  I'll try my best. ;)

Woooo party time! :)

Tomorow is my last exam in 2015... math. Ew. Haha :D

Something random: I'm still here. Quietly reading posts and creeping around. ;) I will be more social after tomorrow :D

You have exams near Christmas?  That sucks. :( But I wish you good luck anyway, I'm sure you will pass.  :thumb_yello:

Something random:  I saw a dreadful fanfiction about Mika on Twitter today.  It was really explicit.  I hate these people that pretend to be "fans" and then make up lies and write horrible stuff about him. :tears:

Something random:  I saw a dreadful fanfiction about Mika on Twitter today.  It was really explicit.  I hate these people that pretend to be "fans" and then make up lies and write horrible stuff about him. :tears:

I have not read any of them, but I know what you mean... I think they forget that he is a real human being. Like, they wouldn't have been writing such things about a friend :/ Luckily, it does not reach Mika! 

Ugh really? Dare I ask what they wrote? I don't read any fanfiction anymore lately. Mostly because of the 'fans'. They tire me so much. :wait:

Also random: Stole a new gif for my signature. :mikadas:

Ugh really? Dare I ask what they wrote? I don't read any fanfiction anymore lately. Mostly because of the 'fans'. They tire me so much. :wait:

Hahahah, I keep watching it over and over again  :what: It's like 54252627829376 expressions in 2 seconds 

Good for you! Now you can relax for Christmas. :)

I'm still at college tomorrow but they said I can go home early if I finish all the work. I'll try my best. ;)

Something random: I saw a dreadful fanfiction about Mika on Twitter today. It was really explicit. I hate these people that pretend to be "fans" and then make up lies and write horrible stuff about him. :tears:

Thanks! :) that's cool! You'll be finished early! :thumb_yello:

Aww... :tears: That's not nice...

Hahahah, I keep watching it over and over again :what: It's like 54252627829376 expressions in 2 seconds

I love it!!! :aah: :aah: :aah:

It is hypnotising isn't it? :mf_rosetinted::fisch:

I'm drunk cos of it. :lmao:

I'm back from the dinner. :D it was fun. :) We had pizza :biggrin2:

I have not read any of them, but I know what you mean... I think they forget that he is a real human being. Like, they wouldn't have been writing such things about a friend :/ Luckily, it does not reach Mika! 

I didn't want to read it, but someone retweeted one of the sections and my god...I think I am scarred for life. :shocked: You're right, just because he's famous doesn't mean we should treat him as if he's not a human being.

Umm...if I wrote that here, I'd be banned from MFC forever!  It was that disturbing. :puke: Let's just say it was about Mika and Perez Hilton. :facepalm:

I'm writing my own fanfiction right now, but it's nothing like that!  For one thing, it's clean and is not intended to insult Mika in any way.

I love your new signature! :D

It's like my reaction every time I see any pic of mika 

Ah good, me to. :aah:

I love it!!! :aah: :aah: :aah:

I'm drunk cos of it. :lmao:

I'm back from the dinner. :D it was fun. :) We had pizza :biggrin2:

*sings Love you when I'm drunk* :aah:

Ooooh pizza! :wub2:

Umm...if I wrote that here, I'd be banned from MFC forever!  It was that disturbing. :puke: Let's just say it was about Mika and Perez Hilton. :facepalm:

I'm writing my own fanfiction right now, but it's nothing like that!  For one thing, it's clean and is not intended to insult Mika in any way.

I love your new signature! :D

Oh dear, that bad? That's just awful. :tears:

Ah good haha! Can't wait to read that. :)

Why thank you! I like to change my gif's once in a while! :D

*sings Love you when I'm drunk* :aah:

Ooooh pizza! :wub2:

*sings with you*

:yeah:

mmm, pizza :hoover: (this is my new favorite smiley on here now btw)

Considering changing my siggy too, but the one I have has grown on me :fangurl:

Hahahaaha! :lmao::aah:

I am too uncreative to change mine and I like it a lot. Cos yeah it's my own autograph and therefore it has a special meaning. :wub:

*sings with you*

:yeah:

Hahahaaha! :lmao::aah:

I am too uncreative to change mine and I like it a lot. Cos yeah it's my own autograph and therefore it has a special meaning. :wub:

*dances*

I have a bunch of gif's I like and every time I can't choose, so I just switch them. Better then nothing :aah:

Aah then I wouldn't change it either! :wub2:

You can't? With the little photo icon thingy where you can change your signature? (Oh how helpful I am) 

Well, I can go in to edit my profile, but it won't let me add photos or gifs or anything like that.  It's really annoying cos I have found a BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS Mika gif to show you all. :wink2:

Just wondering what I'm doing wrong? :dunno: