Ugh I really want to add a gif in my signature but for some reason I can't add pictures in my posts any more. :(

Can someone help?

It might be because the file is to big? If that's the case, just google "make pictures smaller file size" or something like that

Well, I can go in to edit my profile, but it won't let me add photos or gifs or anything like that.  It's really annoying cos I have found a BEAUTIFULLY GORGEOUS Mika gif to show you all. :wink2:

Just wondering what I'm doing wrong? :dunno:

Do you upload your photo's/gif's on a different site? Like Tinypic for example? (Like I do)

Do you upload your photo's/gif's on a different site? Like Tinypic for example? (Like I do)

Yeah, if I don't copy the url straight from tumblr or something, I have to upload it to photobucket, and copy the url from there 

It might be because the file is to big? If that's the case, just google "make pictures smaller file size" or something like that

I don't know, I tried that and it doesn't work.

I have always uploaded them straight onto here.  It worked before, but it doesn't now.  Strange. :dunno:

I don't know, I tried that and it doesn't work.

I have always uploaded them straight onto here.  It worked before, but it doesn't now.  Strange. :dunno:

Maybe you should try uploading the photo to a different site and paste the url you get after uploading. (I hope I make sense)

MFC is awkward sometimes. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I have to log off now.  I need some sleep before my early start tomorrow. :bed:

Just try again tomorrow then! ;)

Yeah me to, busy day at work tomorrow. Good night! :hug:

Good night everyone! Sweet Mika dreams  :huglove:  :bed:

Had my last day at college today!  Finished my work early so I could go home, now I have more time for banter on MFC. :D

I updated my signature at last. :)

Wooohooooo!! :D

A whole three weeks of chilling and listening to Mika, what could be better? :wink2:

Nothing. There's nothing better. :mf_rosetinted:

Random: I slept so bad last night! I think it might be because of the chat. :aah:

A whole three weeks of chilling and listening to Mika, what could be better? :wink2:

Random: I slept so bad last night! I think it might be because of the chat. :aah:

Exactly. That's the best thing you can do! :clap::mf_rosetinted:

Aww :lmao: Bad chat. :naughty:

I guess during the holidays I can't be online that often because we will be visiting all family members or they come visiting us. So yeah it'll be kinda busy for me. :lol:

I guess during the holidays I can't be online that often because we will be visiting all family members or they come visiting us. So yeah it'll be kinda busy for me. :lol:

Hahaha I know right! :aah: I needed that sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

Aaww, that's to bad! But visiting family members is nice as well right? :) And offcourse after Holidays you can join us again. :naughty:

Wooohooooo!! :D

Hahaha, yeah it was fun, but kinda disturbing...  :teehee:  :das:  Hahah, I didn't log off until 3 am  :bed:  :insane:

Hahaha I know right! :aah: I needed that sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

Aaww, that's to bad! But visiting family members is nice as well right? :) And offcourse after Holidays you can join us again. :naughty:

Sleep it goooood, but MFC is better. :das:

Yeah I like it. :) We'll visit my grandparents and on the 1st Christmas day we'll see my brother and his family. I try to sneak in here from time to time. :biggrin2:

Hehe thanks! :hug::naughty:

Hahaha, yeah it was fun, but kinda disturbing...  :teehee:  :das:  Hahah, I didn't log off until 3 am  :bed:  :insane:

Well, I discovered THAT indeed haha! 3 am? What the? :aah: I was still awake them as well though haha! :teehee:

Sleep it goooood, but MFC is better. :das:

Yeah I like it. :) We'll visit my grandparents and on the 1st Christmas day we'll see my brother and his family. I try to sneak in here from time to time. :biggrin2:

Hehe thanks! :hug::naughty:

MFC is always better, but sometimes I do need my sleep. :naughty:

Aww, that sounds nice! Yes, just sneak. :teehee:

Well, apart from seeing Mika live, that is. :wink2:

But it'll be nice to see your family and there's plenty of time to look at MFC in the new year. :)

Hahaha I remember it too.  Very naughty. :teehee: