Merry Christmas all! I just have to say that I appreciate you all so so much, and I feel so blessed to have been able to talk to you on here every day, for the past few months <3 Hope you all have a wonderful day! :):wub:

Edited by Hannekj

Merry Christmas all! I just have to say that I appreciate you all so so much, and I feel so blessed to have been able to talk to you on here every day, for the past few months <3 Hope you all have a wonderful day! :):wub:

I feel the same! :wub:

Love you all!

Merry Christmas!! :hug:

Aww :hug: I feel the same way! I'm so glad I joined MFC this year, I met so many nice and amazing people! I feel so welcome and blessed to have met all of you! :wub2:

Guys MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :newyear:  I wish you a nice evening with your loved ones, I wich one day we can meet - myabe in next year :group_hug:  So I could hug you like that for real, not just through emojis :wub:. But in any way, *virtual bear hug for everyone* :das:  :fisch:  :yay: 

Guys MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :newyear: I wish you a nice evening with your loved ones, I wich one day we can meet - myabe in next year :group_hug: So I could hug you like that for real, not just through emojis :wub:. But in any way, *virtual bear hug for everyone* :das: :fisch: :yay:

Ah, yes, that would have been awesome! Merry Christmas! *loooong virtual hug*

Merry Christmas to you all! :newyear:

Joining MFC was one of the best things that happened to me this year, I've made a great bunch of online friends, and it's all thanks to Mika. :group_hug:

All the best for 2016.

PS:  something random, I sent a birthday message to Cherisse (Mika's old drummer) on Twitter yesterday and she liked it.  How epic is that?! :cheer:

PS:  something random, I sent a birthday message to Cherisse (Mika's old drummer) on Twitter yesterday and she liked it.  How epic is that?! :cheer:

Ooooh how amazing! A nice Christmas gift haha! :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I know, I'm even happier now!  She's so cool.  :D I just sent Mika a Christmas message but I don't think he'll see it.

She is! Does she still plays drums? I haven't seen her in a while!

Maybe he does see it, you'll never know! :yes:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Joining MFC was one of the best things that happened to me this year, I've made a great bunch of online friends, and it's all thanks to Mika. :group_hug:

All the best for 2016.

Wow! That's so awesome! :wub: 

I know, I'm even happier now! She's so cool. :D I just sent Mika a Christmas message but I don't think he'll see it.

That's so cool! I miss her, she was so cool! :) you must be happy! :)

I did that too... I don't think he will .. :(

So? What did you guys get?

I got a shower gel set, a hot chocolate set with marshmallows and the ticket to see here well known stand up comic. I just watched him last sundeay on tv and cried from laughing. And I remember saying if inly I culd see him live once :)

Guys MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! :newyear: I wish you a nice evening with your loved ones, I wich one day we can meet - myabe in next year :group_hug: So I could hug you like that for real, not just through emojis :wub:. But in any way, *virtual bear hug for everyone* :das: :fisch: :yay:

Ah, yes, that would have been awesome! Merry Christmas! *loooong virtual hug*

*gives everyone a big virtual hug* :group_hug:

:hug:

Joining MFC was one of the best things that happened to me this year, I've made a great bunch of online friends, and it's all thanks to Mika. :group_hug:

All the best for 2016.

PS: something random, I sent a birthday message to Cherisse (Mika's old drummer) on Twitter yesterday and she liked it. How epic is that?! :cheer:

:hug:

Awesome!!!! :cheer: that's very cool! :D

I got a shower gel set, a hot chocolate set with marshmallows and the ticket to see here well known stand up comic. I just watched him last sundeay on tv and cried from laughing. And I remember saying if inly I culd see him live once :)

That's nice! I love stand up comics :lol:

I got two new vinyls (a signed one of Citizens! And one of Børns), tickets to go visit my sister and see a ballet at the Norwegian opera, Rowlings newest book, some money, and some other fun stuff (haha, I had been wanting candles and boxes to decorate my basement XD) :)

I got nothing, yet! We will be unwrapping gifts later today when my brother and his girlfriend will come over! :D So I will post that later on. :)

Oooh how nice! :D I love comedians! I've been to many shows in the past few years from some well know Dutch comedians. :D

• Like 1

She is! Does she still plays drums? I haven't seen her in a while!

Maybe he does see it, you'll never know! :yes:

She doesn't tour with Mika any more, but now she is playing drums with other artists like Bryan Ferry and Paloma Faith.  I think she was also on X Factor UK during one of the special guest acts. :)

I'm still so happy, especially now that it's Christmas Day. :cheer: Mika must get so many Christmas messages.  Did you see his Christmas video message?

That's really nice.  I got some new nail varnish, a few books and DVDs, and lots of chocolates.  I've just had dinner and it was delicious.  :licks_lips:

I also got lots of Mika stuff, of course.  I've finally got the NPIH re-release, which I'm going to listen to later, and also my t-shirt has arrived at last.  My dad even got me a Mika mousemat for my laptop as a surprise. :D

She doesn't tour with Mika any more, but now she is playing drums with other artists like Bryan Ferry and Paloma Faith.  I think she was also on X Factor UK during one of the special guest acts. :)

I'm still so happy, especially now that it's Christmas Day. :cheer: Mika must get so many Christmas messages.  Did you see his Christmas video message?

That's really nice.  I got some new nail varnish, a few books and DVDs, and lots of chocolates.  I've just had dinner and it was delicious.  :licks_lips:

I also got lots of Mika stuff, of course.  I've finally got the NPIH re-release, which I'm going to listen to later, and also my t-shirt has arrived at last.  My dad even got me a Mika mousemat for my laptop as a surprise. :D

I did, it reminded me again why I like him so much :wub:  :mikalove:

That's nice! I love stand up comics :lol:

I got two new vinyls (a signed one of Citizens! And one of Børns), tickets to go visit my sister and see a ballet at the Norwegian opera, Rowlings newest book, some money, and some other fun stuff (haha, I had been wanting candles and boxes to decorate my basement XD) :)

I love them too! Did I mention that on the gig I was, one of the Citizens ran into my frine Leflutist is her username here... He bumped into her, but we weresi overwhelmed after the gig, that we just kind of looked at eacother... :naughty:

I got nothing, yet! We will be unwrapping gifts later today when my brother and his girlfriend will come over! :D So I will post that later on. :)

Oooh how nice! :D I love comedians! I've been to many shows in the past few years from some well know Dutch comedians. :D

Do tell us! :wink2:

We also had a delicious dinner tonight! :) Wow, a lot of Mika goodies! That is always good haha! :D

I already know I want your mousemat. :mf_rosetinted:

I love them too! Did I mention that on the gig I was, one of the Citizens ran into my frine Leflutist is her username here... He bumped into her, but we weresi overwhelmed after the gig, that we just kind of looked at eacother... :naughty:

Do tell us! :wink2:

Right, here's my 'big list of Gifts' :aah:

I got the deluxe edition cd from TBWKTM, some shower gel, a photo frame I wanted, eyeliner, a very soft blanket and some very pretty earrings! :D

And my dad told me to put on the cd.... Like.. what, he isn't a fan? :aah: (My brother also isn't a fan, but he didn't complain, so that's good haha)

So yeah, that alone made my Christmas the best haha! :wub2:

I can offer you..... socks? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

You and your socks! :aah::lmao:

Well I got a necklace with a cat and a top which is totally nice cos there are glitter stones all over it. :wub: And I got some money, too, and stuffed toys as well. (Yes I'm a little child :lol: )

The video message was so nice  :wub: You better look your door, or I'll come and steal all your nice presents!  :fisch:

Wow! That's so cool! I have read a gig review on here, where someone said that they actually went out for drinks with them after the gig!  :shocked:

We also had a delicious dinner tonight! :) Wow, a lot of Mika goodies! That is always good haha! :D

I already know I want your mousemat. :mf_rosetinted:

Right, here's my 'big list of Gifts' :aah:

I got the deluxe edition cd from TBWKTM, some shower gel, a photo frame I wanted, eyeliner, a very soft blanket and some very pretty earrings! :D

And my dad told me to put on the cd.... Like.. what, he isn't a fan? :aah: (My brother also isn't a fan, but he didn't complain, so that's good haha)

So yeah, that alone made my Christmas the best haha! :wub2:

Such nice gifts :wub:  I guess they have learned that they just have to live with it, haha :teehee:

You and your socks! :aah::lmao:

Well I got a necklace with a cat and a top which is totally nice cos there are glitter stones all over it. :wub: And I got some money, too, and stuffed toys as well. (Yes I'm a little child :lol: )

Socks are amazing. :mf_rosetinted: :lmao:

Ooooh sounds very pretty! :D Yeah I got some money to, I forgot to mention haha :aah: Aren't we all little kids at Christmas? :naughty:

Such nice gifts :wub:  I guess they have learned that they just have to live with it, haha :teehee:

They better should learn to live with it, I'm not changing haha! :teehee: