I watched the rest of the como concert today (yes, I still hadn't watched it all!!) and I cried a bit out of happiness during love today. His voice and his "attitude" is just priceless :wub:

WHAT, HOW EVEN!? :aah:

It is just wonderfurl isn't it? :wub2:

Noooo, I'm repeating myself; HIS HEAD IS MINE! *hides head* :das:

I'm not getting aggresive or something...Nooooo. :mf_rosetinted:

:banghead:

I'll have to tweak them out then (that sounds really wrong I know) :naughty:

This is such a weird conversation.

Eww. :aah:

Naaaah it's totally normal. :mf_rosetinted:

Absolutely normal! :naughty:

Poor Mika !!

:giljotiini:

:shocked:

I watched the rest of the como concert today (yes, I still hadn't watched it all!!) and I cried a bit out of happiness during love today. His voice and his "attitude" is just priceless :wub:

Totally ! I die every time I hear the first

'Anyway you want to, I said anyway you've got to

Love love me, Love love me, Looooooove ....'

*dies again* :swoon:

One of my favorite in this concert : Heroes :fangurl:

Edited by Prunjou

Ooooh same! :wub2: I have a thing for Love Today haha! :naughty:

I absolutely love Heroes as well!! One of my favorites is Last Party. :fangurl:

Haha, I swear, everytime I'm walking to school to the beat of LT, I arrive with adrenaline on top  :excite:

My 1000th post! :cheer:

Any live version of Love Today is such a treat. :wub:

Poor Mika  !!

:giljotiini:

That is one creepy emoji. :shocked:

Last Party is pure perfection. :wub: But I want to cry every time I hear it, I don't know why.  The first time I watched the music video I was really close to tears. :tears:  I know he's just standing against a wall but it's the look in his eyes and the way he walks away at the end that get me going.

Last Party is pure perfection. :wub: But I want to cry every time I hear it, I don't know why.  The first time I watched the music video I was really close to tears. :tears:  I know he's just standing against a wall but it's the look in his eyes and the way he walks away at the end that get me going.

Wooooo congrats! *hands you flowers and crown* :cheer: Up to the 2000! :aah:

I agree, it's one of my favorite Mika songs :wub2:

It is! Along with Love Today, in my top 3 on my 'Mikalist'. It has so much.... emotion. :wub2: So many feels. :tears:

Wooooo congrats! *hands you flowers and crown* :cheer: Up to the 2000! :aah:

I agree, it's one of my favorite Mika songs :wub2:

It is! Along with Love Today, in my top 3 on my 'Mikalist'. It has so much.... emotion. :wub2: So many feels. :tears:

I feel so proud now haha. :blush-anim-cl:

I have several favourite songs and videos.  For my favourite music video I'm torn between Popular Song, Last Party and Staring at the Sun.  Maybe also We Are Golden for the naughtiness. :naughty: What's yours? :)

I have several favourite songs and videos.  For my favourite music video I'm torn between Popular Song, Last Party and Staring at the Sun.  Maybe also We Are Golden for the naughtiness. :naughty: What's yours? :)

I think We Are Golden is in my top 3 as well, because... why not? :aah: Same for Staring at the Sun, that's my fave by now :wub2:

I think We Are Golden is in my top 3 as well, because... why not? :aah: Same for Staring at the Sun, that's my fave by now :wub2:

Staring at the Sun is gorgeous.  I love the part when he runs his hands through his wet hair after he comes out of the water. :fangurl:

I have a query now.  Just wondering what's the difference between a Member and a Full Member?  I'm curious because I'm just a Member and I want to upgrade. :)

That is one creepy emoji. :shocked:

Congrats! I only have 373 :wait: It's real amazing that he can bring so much emotion into such a simple video.. *goes to watch it again*

Hmm, I think I would say WAG, Je chante (if that counts as a music video), and then either SATS go GK (I love some ancient mika too)

Staring at the Sun is gorgeous.  I love the part when he runs his hands through his wet hair after he comes out of the water. :fangurl:

I have a query now.  Just wondering what's the difference between a Member and a Full Member?  I'm curious because I'm just a Member and I want to upgrade. :)

Where do you see that? :huh:

Congrats! I only have 373 :wait: It's real amazing that he can bring so much emotion into such a simple video.. *goes to watch it again*

Hmm, I think I would say WAG, Je chante (if that counts as a music video), and then either SATS go GK (I love some ancient mika too)

Where do you see that? :huh:

Doesn't matter, it doesn't mean you're not a true Mika fan. :) Mika's music videos are so amazing and unique, it's sad that they only have like 2 million views while songs by other artists have like 200m views.  He's so underrated. :(

I like Je Chante as well, I wish Mika would advertise in the UK as well.  And I love Grace Kelly too, that's the first Mika song I ever heard.  His hair was really wild back then.

On some member's profiles it says "Group: Members" and on others "Group: Full Members".  It doesn't matter if I can't change it, I was just wondering what the difference is. :dunno:

Doesn't matter, it doesn't mean you're not a true Mika fan. :) Mika's music videos are so amazing and unique, it's sad that they only have like 2 million views while songs by other artists have like 200m views.  He's so underrated. :(

I like Je Chante as well, I wish Mika would advertise in the UK as well.  And I love Grace Kelly too, that's the first Mika song I ever heard.  His hair was really wild back then.

On some member's profiles it says "Group: Members" and on others "Group: Full Members".  It doesn't matter if I can't change it, I was just wondering what the difference is. :dunno:

I know...  but like we know, mika does not make music to be liked by "everyone", he's to advanced for that  :fisch:

The hair :mikalove:

I'm just a member too... Maybe you'll have to be a mod or something ;)

Oooh my goodness yes! :wub2: I just love the whole video really, when he walks on the Island (I guess it's an Island XD) and in the cave and and and.. *rambles on* :fangurl:

I have no idea to be honest!

I know right! I was looking at some vid's the other night and I was actually shocked how.. low the views where! Like, how do people not know about these vid's? They have to search better! :facepalm:

I like the video of Je Chante to, not to fond of the song, but I like to watch the video. :yes:

Ah yes, the crazy hair. Those where the days. :mf_rosetinted:

And what about Rain!!
One of my favorite music/music video :wub2:

Rain is also a great music video. :wub2:

Hey congrats! :yay:

I have a query now. Just wondering what's the difference between a Member and a Full Member? I'm curious because I'm just a Member and I want to upgrade. :)

On some member's profiles it says "Group: Members" and on others "Group: Full Members". It doesn't matter if I can't change it, I was just wondering what the difference is. :dunno:

It says full member on my profile. But I have no idea how you can change that or something. :dunno:

Yes! :yes::fangurl: Bring back the hair! :wub2:

And what about Rain!!

Ah, I love that too. He look haaawt!  :wub:  And I remember a interview where he said "I run like Jack sparrow. Which is not good" and it's absolutely true  :naughty:

I know...  but like we know, mika does not make music to be liked by "everyone", he's to advanced for that  :fisch:

The hair :mikalove:

I'm just a member too... Maybe you'll have to be a mod or something ;)

Always love the hair. :mikadas:

I dunno, maybe I'm not special enough. :tears:

And what about Rain!!

I love that one too, it was one of the first Mika videos I watched. :)

Oooh my goodness yes! :wub2: I just love the whole video really, when he walks on the Island (I guess it's an Island XD) and in the cave and and and.. *rambles on* :fangurl:

I have no idea to be honest!

I know right! I was looking at some vid's the other night and I was actually shocked how.. low the views where! Like, how do people not know about these vid's? They have to search better! :facepalm:

I like the video of Je Chante to, not to fond of the song, but I like to watch the video. :yes:

Rain is also a great music video. :wub2:

Well, it's our job to promote him, isn't it? ;) Funnily enough, the video with the most views is Popular Song, mainly because Ariana Grande is in it.

I like Je Chante.  I wasn't too sure at first but after listening a few times, I came to like it. :)

We need Mika wigs.  Desperately. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey congrats! :yay:

It says full member on my profile. But I have no idea how you can change that or something. :dunno:

Do you remember doing anything that made you become a full member?  At first I thought it was linked with your post count, but I've reached 1000 posts now and it doesn't seem to have any effect. :dunno:

I'd ask around but I don't want to in case everyone thinks I'm stupid. :teehee: