*sticks wig on Mika's head for the crazy effect and pets his head*  :mikadas:  :fangurl:

ahahhaha, imagine all the MFC'ers coming with mika wigs to a gig XD He would just see a sea of curly 

Prunjou welcome!!!!! :D

Hi guys, how have you been doing? Tomorrow's the last day of 2015... Ahat has been you favourite noment in year?

You will never guess mine.

Seeing mika? I know for sure that was mine  :wub:

Something random: you know I said I got Vinyls from Børns and Citizens for christmas? I tweeted a pic of them, and Børns liked it, and Citizens frikkin retweeted it!!  :excite:  :pbjt:  Feeling almost famous now 

Well, it's our job to promote him, isn't it? ;) Funnily enough, the video with the most views is Popular Song, mainly because Ariana Grande is in it.

I like Je Chante.  I wasn't too sure at first but after listening a few times, I came to like it. :)

We need Mika wigs.  Desperately. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah that's true, I do my best!

We need Mika wigs in life. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi guys, how have you been doing? Tomorrow's the last day of 2015... Ahat has been you favourite noment in year?

And you can never guess mine haha!

ahahhaha, imagine all the MFC'ers coming with mika wigs to a gig XD He would just see a sea of curly 

Seeing mika? I know for sure that was mine  :wub:

We definitly need wigs, that would be so funny haha!

Best. day. ever. for. me. to. :wub2:

Mine was probably when I saw Ariana Grande live in June, she was soooo good and there was such a great atmosphere.  Summer was definitely a highlight for me this year. :D

Another highlight was joining MFC and making lots of new online friends. :group_hug: Also a favourite moment was when I found out that I'm going to see Mika next year, I am super hyped and will be until the show ends. :woot_jump:

I'm alright, how are you? :)

Something random: you know I said I got Vinyls from Børns and Citizens for christmas? I tweeted a pic of them, and Børns liked it, and Citizens frikkin retweeted it!!  :excite:  :pbjt:  Feeling almost famous now 

Wow that's great!  I'm so happy for you. :)

Yeah that's true, I do my best!

We need Mika wigs in life. :mf_rosetinted:

And you can never guess mine haha!

We definitly need wigs, that would be so funny haha!

Best. day. ever. for. me. to. :wub2:

MY BEST DAY TOOOOOO!!!! :D

Happy new years everyone! Wishing you a wonderful and exciting 2016  :cheer:

Did everyone have a good day yesterday? :D

Yes I did, thank you, hope yours was great as well. :) I stayed up until about 2am before I got tired and went to bed.  While I was awake, I had lots of food and watched the Scottish New Year celebrations on TV.  There were spectacular fireworks! :D

Something random: did you all listen to Mika on UK radio today?  I loved it so much, he has good music taste.  Even my dad listened to a little part of it, and he admitted it was alright (which is good coming from my dad). :biggrin2:

Happy new years everyone! Wishing you a wonderful and exciting 2016  :cheer:

Did everyone have a good day yesterday? :D

I sure did, thanks! Did you? :D

Went to bed around 2am to, I was so tired haha. Didn't do anything special, just watched the fireworks with my parents. :D

Yes I did, thank you, hope yours was great as well. :) I stayed up until about 2am before I got tired and went to bed.  While I was awake, I had lots of food and watched the Scottish New Year celebrations on TV.  There were spectacular fireworks! :D

Something random: did you all listen to Mika on UK radio today?  I loved it so much, he has good music taste.  Even my dad listened to a little part of it, and he admitted it was alright (which is good coming from my dad). :biggrin2:

Offcourse I listened to Mika! I was 2 hours to early actually, I calculated the timedifference wrong. :aah: Me and my maths...

My dad actually suggested to listen it together, but he thought it would be a Mika concert! He actually looked a bit dissapointed when I told him it wouldn't be a concert! I thought he wasn't a Mikafan haha!

He did enjoy the show though, there where many songs he likes as well, same goes for me. I really like his taste in music! :D

He doesn't mind it when I want to watch/listen to something with Mika in it, so that's good. :aah:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Happy New Year my dear friends! :hug: I hope you all had a nice new years eve and a lot of fun! :biggrin2: I hope we will all have a wonderful 2016 with only good news! :cheer:

I have been out for dinner with a friend and then we went to hers and played Just Dance. :D We danced to Lollipop. :naughty: And then we went to a party and danced until 3am! :teehee:

My feet are kinda dead but well. :aah:

Offcourse I listened to Mika! I was 2 hours to early actually, I calculated the timedifference wrong. :aah: Me and my maths...

My dad actually suggested to listen it together, but he thought it would be a Mika concert! He actually looked a bit dissapointed when I told him it wouldn't be a concert! I thought he wasn't a Mikafan haha!

He did enjoy the show though, there where many songs he likes as well, same goes for me. I really like his taste in music! :D

He doesn't mind it when I want to watch/listen to something with Mika in it, so that's good. :aah:

Maths was never my strong point either. :aah: Yay, let's turn all our families into Mika fans! :D

I like his music taste too.  Really like Don't Stop Me Now by Queen and West End Girls by the Pet Shop Boys.  He even played Adele's Make You Feel My Love, which was the song I performed on my keyboard in my music exam two years ago.  I need to re-learn it now. :teehee:

Adored all of his covers, especially Piano Man. :wub:

Happy New Year my dear friends! :hug: I hope you all had a nice new years eve and a lot of fun! :biggrin2: I hope we will all have a wonderful 2016 with only good news! :cheer:

I have been out for dinner with a friend and then we went to hers and played Just Dance. :D We danced to Lollipop. :naughty: And then we went to a party and danced until 3am! :teehee:

Same to you!  I hope for a good new year too. :)

Glad you had fun, maybe you danced better than Mika! :wink2:

Never mind, I bet it was worth it. :D

Guys, just to say I probably won't be on MFC tomorrow as I'm going to see my gran and there is no internet connection at her house.  I should return the day after.

That is seriously the best radio show I have ever heard! I love all the the songs and covers  :wub: Also, all the little stories were adorable  :hug:

I sure did, thanks! Did you? :D

Went to bed around 2am to, I was so tired haha. Didn't do anything special, just watched the fireworks with my parents. :D

I had a great time too! I went to a party with loads of great people and danced a lot  :cheer: At the end of the day, me, my best friend and 2 other guys just lay down on the floor in the dark and had a very random and philosophical conversation :aah: haha, it was so nice

Haha, I love how we all talk about our dad's on here  :fisch: I like my dad's music taste too, he has introduced me to several great artists! 

My feet are kinda dead but well. 

That sounds like a perfect evening! I think yesterday was the most fun party I have danced on. Everyone just went crazy, not caring what it looked like  :excite:

Maths was never my strong point either. :aah: Yay, let's turn all our families into Mika fans! :D

I like his music taste too.  Really like Don't Stop Me Now by Queen and West End Girls by the Pet Shop Boys.  He even played Adele's Make You Feel My Love, which was the song I performed on my keyboard in my music exam two years ago.  I need to re-learn it now. :teehee:

I already succeeded with my mother, so my next project is my father. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

I had a great time too! I went to a party with loads of great people and danced a lot  :cheer: At the end of the day, me, my best friend and 2 other guys just lay down on the floor in the dark and had a very random and philosophical conversation :aah: haha, it was so nice

Haha, I love how we all talk about our dad's on here  :fisch: I like my dad's music taste too, he has introduced me to several great artists! 

Hahaha that does sound pretty fun! :aah:

Dad's can be funny. :aah: He even wanted to watch a movie last night, like... he never wants to watch a movie!  :shocked:  I think he was sick or something. It has to be :aah:

All the same to you! :hug:

That sounds very fun! Especially the Lollipop part offcourse. :mf_rosetinted:

Same to you! I hope for a good new year too. :)

Glad you had fun, maybe you danced better than Mika! :wink2:

Never mind, I bet it was worth it. :D

Guys, just to say I probably won't be on MFC tomorrow as I'm going to see my gran and there is no internet connection at her house. I should return the day after.

Haha not really, I'm not a good dancer! :doh: But it was fun. :biggrin2:

and yeah it was worth it! :D Today I also feel my neck hurting a bit... xD

Hope you have a great time with your gran! :)

That sounds like a perfect evening! I think yesterday was the most fun party I have danced on. Everyone just went crazy, not caring what it looked like :excite:

THAT sounds perfect to me!! :D:cheer: I love it when it nobody cares what it looks like! :clap:

All the same to you! :hug:

That sounds very fun! Especially the Lollipop part offcourse. :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe :naughty: That was one of my favourite parts that night. :das:

That is seriously the best radio show I have ever heard! I love all the the songs and covers  :wub: Also, all the little stories were adorable  :hug:

That sounds like a perfect evening! I think yesterday was the most fun party I have danced on. Everyone just went crazy, not caring what it looked like  :excite:

Glad you had a good party.  It's weird how conversations develop. :D

I already succeeded with my mother, so my next project is my father. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

Good luck. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha not really, I'm not a good dancer! :doh: But it was fun. :biggrin2:

and yeah it was worth it! :D Today I also feel my neck hurting a bit... xD

Hope you have a great time with your gran! :)

Neither is Mika, but I love his dancing really. :lol:

Thanks, it was alright, but I missed the internet. :( Actually, I probably spend too much time online.  But the internet gives me something to do, because there's not a lot to do in my town.

Back too school again tomorrow... I'm looking forward to start dancing again though :D  Holidays have been fun though :) After all the chats we've had here  I feel like I have been getting to know you guys so much better!  :dance_man:  :hug:

Back too school again tomorrow... I'm looking forward to start dancing again though :D Holidays have been fun though :) After all the chats we've had here I feel like I have been getting to know you guys so much better! :dance_man::hug:

Though I wasn't here all the nights, I loved every single chat! Every single mintue! Thank you for making my hollidays even better!

:grouphug:

Back too school again tomorrow... I'm looking forward to start dancing again though :D  Holidays have been fun though :) After all the chats we've had here  I feel like I have been getting to know you guys so much better!  :dance_man:  :hug:

Good luck with the schoolwork again haha. And the dancing offcourse!  :hug:

I haven't been in every single chat, but in a lot of them and all of them where amazing haha! I cried with laughter! :aah:

Good luck at school and with your dancing.  Hopefully you won't do too much work on the first day back. ;)

I've loved the chats on here, I never thought I'd get to know my online friends so well. :)

Thank you all for making the holidays even more beautiful then they already where!  :group_hug:   Especially the chats haha!

I love all of you!  :D

Thank you, I love you all too.  Hopefully we can all meet up together in real life. :hug:

Thanks, it was alright, but I missed the internet. :( Actually, I probably spend too much time online. But the internet gives me something to do, because there's not a lot to do in my town.

Yeah I did my best! :D

I understand that! Here's nothing to do as well... Sadly there aren't any events for people at my age. Kinda depressing somehow. But that way it's good to have the internet. ;)

Back too school again tomorrow... I'm looking forward to start dancing again though :D Holidays have been fun though :) After all the chats we've had here I feel like I have been getting to know you guys so much better! :dance_man::hug:

Good luck for the first day back at school! :hug:

Very true!!!! :cheer: I hope it'll get even better. :) But I should be here more often...

Thank you all for making the holidays even more beautiful then they already where! :group_hug:Especially the chats haha!

I love all of you! :D

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:group_hug:

Nothing more to say!

Thanks, it was alright, but I missed the internet. :( Actually, I probably spend too much time online.  But the internet gives me something to do, because there's not a lot to do in my town.

What do you mean, what's wrong with his dancing!? :mf_rosetinted:

I can watch that man dance for hours haha! :naughty:

Thank you all for making the holidays even more beautiful then they already where!  :group_hug:   Especially the chats haha!

I love all of you!  :D

Love you too! :** :huglove:

Good luck at school and with your dancing.  Hopefully you won't do too much work on the first day back. ;)

I've loved the chats on here, I never thought I'd get to know my online friends so well. :)

Thank you, I love you all too.  Hopefully we can all meet up together in real life. :hug:

It was actually okay ;) Like, everyone, like me, had only had like 5 hours of sleep, so we were all just walking around in a cloud, not making any sense  :floor:

What do you mean, what's wrong with his dancing!? :mf_rosetinted:

I can watch that man dance for hours haha! :naughty:

I understand what Fiona means by that it's "bad", just because it's not the traditional "good looking dance", but he gives it his all, and therefore it is so fun to watch! I wish everyone could just dance like that at parties  :excite: Sadly a lot of people care a bit too much about not looking like a fool  :groovy: