I understand what Fiona means by that it's "bad", just because it's not the traditional "good looking dance", but he gives it his all, and therefore it is so fun to watch! I wish everyone could just dance like that at parties  :excite: Sadly a lot of people care a bit too much about not looking like a fool  :groovy:

Haha I know what she ment, I was just beeing sarcastic! :D I know his dancing is not 'perfect' to normal standards, but that's what I love about him so much! He gives everything!

Something random: Bought new Adidas sneakers today with 40% discount and I was so happy with that I needed to share it with someone haha. :aah: And actually in my size! (I have big feet :mf_rosetinted: )

*rambles on*

Yeah I did my best! :D

I understand that! Here's nothing to do as well... Sadly there aren't any events for people at my age. Kinda depressing somehow. But that way it's good to have the internet. ;)

Same here, there's nothing for young people.  I'm definitely moving away when I get the chance.  Yes, the internet is good for spending time. :D

What do you mean, what's wrong with his dancing!? :mf_rosetinted:

I can watch that man dance for hours haha! :naughty:

Honestly, I love his dancing really!  He just gets a bit carried away sometimes.  But I love him for it because it's a unique style and shows he's not afraid to stand out. :)

I understand what Fiona means by that it's "bad", just because it's not the traditional "good looking dance", but he gives it his all, and therefore it is so fun to watch! I wish everyone could just dance like that at parties  :excite: Sadly a lot of people care a bit too much about not looking like a fool  :groovy:

:yeah:

Haha I know what she ment, I was just beeing sarcastic! :D I know his dancing is not 'perfect' to normal standards, but that's what I love about him so much! He gives everything!

Something random: Bought new Adidas sneakers today with 40% discount and I was so happy with that I needed to share it with someone haha. :aah: And actually in my size! (I have big feet :mf_rosetinted: )

*rambles on*

Yeah, I'm proud of Mika for being different, we all are. :wink2:

Oh cool, that must be for the January sales. :P

I must be sleeping right now because of college tomorrow but instead I am posting a random message!! :teehee:

shhhhh don't tell anybody I am here ! :baghead:

So sad holidays are over!!

*rambles on*

Hahaha I know what it is!

:thumb_yello: Sales are cool :mf_rosetinted::naughty: 

Yeah, I'm proud of Mika for being different, we all are. :wink2:

Oh cool, that must be for the January sales. :P

Me to! :D

I think so haha! :biggrin2:

Hahaha I know what it is!

:thumb_yello: Sales are cool :mf_rosetinted::naughty: 

Also big feet? :naughty:

Sales are amazing. :mf_rosetinted: 

What do you mean, what's wrong with his dancing!? :mf_rosetinted:

I can watch that man dance for hours haha! :naughty:

I understand what Fiona means by that it's "bad", just because it's not the traditional "good looking dance", but he gives it his all, and therefore it is so fun to watch! I wish everyone could just dance like that at parties :excite: Sadly a lot of people care a bit too much about not looking like a fool :groovy:

His dancing is just original and very individual! :biggrin2: That's what I like so much about him dancing!

You should have seen me dancing at 2am on new years eve! :naughty: I didn't think about what it looked like for one minute! :mf_rosetinted: So yeah I kinda took him as role model for my dancing on that night. :aah:

His dancing is just original and very individual! :biggrin2: That's what I like so much about him dancing!

You should have seen me dancing at 2am on new years eve! :naughty: I didn't think about what it looked like for one minute! :mf_rosetinted: So yeah I kinda took him as role model for my dancing on that night. :aah:

Mika is an individual, that's why he is my idol. :wub:

*rambles on*

Haha, I love finding stuff on discount XD Feels like I'm saving money, when I'm actually spending  :teehee:  Got free coffee from Starbucks today  :excite: That's needed when I start Math at 8 am 

Mika is an individual, that's why he is my idol. :wub:

:yeah:

:clap:

Have you all already taken part in one of the competitions? :)

I did in 2! The Flags game and the Maze :) And I'm trying the Words game, but I can't find more then 17 out of 20 and it's so frustrating haha! :aah: I really hope I do win something though, although I never win haha.

Did you? :D

Edit: got 18 now!

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Guys enjoy the beginning of the year, I will have to do a lot of school work and I have entrance exams, so I am leavng you for a while. As you can already see... :D Ill be on chat time to time though, if anyone would like to talk :D

Not yet.  I'll try, but I doubt I'll win anything. :aah:

Guys enjoy the beginning of the year, I will have to do a lot of school work and I have entrance exams, so I am leavng you for a while. As you can already see... :D Ill be on chat time to time though, if anyone would like to talk :D

Good luck with those.  I'll speak to you sometime soon then. :)

The flags and the maze :naughty: I'm working on the word-thingy, but think I'm not even going to try on the one where you have to find things in his pictures..

Good luck! I won't be on here that much either. More reading than replying most likely... But I'll try on weekends! 

The flags and the maze :naughty: I'm working on the word-thingy, but think I'm not even going to try on the one where you have to find things in his pictures..

Same! Good luck to you! :D

It seems already difficult just reading the things you have to find! :aah: Besides, I already own that cd, so it wouldn't be fair to enter haha.

Something random: I went for a haircut today but on my way to the salon, I walked past the boy I used to have a crush on.  I hoped he wouldn't see me but I'm sure he did, because he gave me a look as if he remembered that I used to like him but didn't say anything.  I think he maybe wanted to say something but he was with his friends, so I don't know.  I'm really confused.  I shouldn't even have feelings for him now, but I keep bumping into him in the street and it's starting to get a bit suspicious. :unsure:

Not yet. I'll try, but I doubt I'll win anything. :aah:

Oh come on!!!! :hug:

I did in 2! The Flags game and the Maze :) And I'm trying the Words game, but I can't find more then 17 out of 20 and it's so frustrating haha! :aah: I really hope I do win something though, although I never win haha.

Did you? :D

Edit: got 18 now!

I took part in the Flags Game so far. I really would love to win the vinyl of NPIH. :wub2:

Something random: I went for a haircut today but on my way to the salon, I walked past the boy I used to have a crush on. I hoped he wouldn't see me but I'm sure he did, because he gave me a look as if he remembered that I used to like him but didn't say anything. I think he maybe wanted to say something but he was with his friends, so I don't know. I'm really confused. I shouldn't even have feelings for him now, but I keep bumping into him in the street and it's starting to get a bit suspicious. :unsure:

Aww I know how you feel... :(:unsure: Boys are the most complicated thing on this planet... Sadly I can't give you any advice...

I took part in the Flags Game so far. I really would love to win the vinyl of NPIH. :wub2:

I noticed I wrote my username wrong in most of my entries.. like... how even? :doh: (I hardly ever write it, so that might be the reason :aah: )

I really would like to win the vinyl to. :wub2: I'm now trying to figure out the remix.. it's soooo hard!

Something random: I went for a haircut today but on my way to the salon, I walked past the boy I used to have a crush on.  I hoped he wouldn't see me but I'm sure he did, because he gave me a look as if he remembered that I used to like him but didn't say anything.  I think he maybe wanted to say something but he was with his friends, so I don't know.  I'm really confused.  I shouldn't even have feelings for him now, but I keep bumping into him in the street and it's starting to get a bit suspicious. :unsure:

Hmm, do you still go to school with him or something? Don't worry to much about it ;) 

At my school we only have the dance, music and theatre program, so there are hardly any boys here  :naughty:

Oh come on!!!! :hug:

I've already got the vinyl, but I still entered  :naughty: I'll send it to some of you if I get it  :hug: (or change with someone else :P

I PASSED DRIVING EXAAAAAAM!

Anyone need a ride? :naughty:

Oh... If I win something I already have I would be pleased to send it to someone of you :D

Edited by dreams

I noticed I wrote my username wrong in most of my entries.. like... how even? :doh: (I hardly ever write it, so that might be the reason :aah: )

I really would like to win the vinyl to. :wub2: I'm now trying to figure out the remix.. it's soooo hard!

Ahah I don't think it's a problem! :hug: Good luck. :D

The remix is so hard!! I still don't have more than 3 songs... :unsure:

I've already got the vinyl, but I still entered :naughty: I'll send it to some of you if I get it :hug: (or change with someone else :P)

That's so lovely!!!! :D:hug: You're a Sweetheart! :huglove:

Oh... If I win something I already have I would be pleased to send it to someone of you :D

CONGRATS :cheer::clap::yay::hug:

You are all so amazing! :)

I've already got the vinyl, but I still entered  :naughty: I'll send it to some of you if I get it  :hug: (or change with someone else :P

Aaaaw only that thought alone is so sweet haha! :hug:  I never win something, so I don't have high hopes really. :aah:

Woohoo congrats! Now the roads aren't safe anymore! :aah:

Ahah I don't think it's a problem! :hug: Good luck. :D

The remix is so hard!! I still don't have more than 3 songs... :unsure:

I hope not, I did send extra emails with only my GOOD username, so I hope I'm good. :D

It is! I did found 8 songs I'm certain of, but the rest... oh my goodness...

If I would win something I already have, I'd send it to one of you, but so far, I don't have anything of the prices, so yeah :aah:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I hope not, I did send extra emails with only my GOOD username, so I hope I'm good. :D

It is! I did found 8 songs I'm certain of, but the rest... oh my goodness...

If I would win something I already have, I'd send it to one of you, but so far, I don't have anything of the prices, so yeah :aah:

:crossed:

It's so hard!!! :shocked: I don't think I can find them all... <_<

I would do the same! :) We need to help us! :D Cos we all have the same passion. :naughty:

Edited by Starlight

:crossed:

It's so hard!!! :shocked: I don't think I can find them all... <_<

I would do the same! :) We need to help us! :D Cos we all have the same passion. :naughty:

I'm almost finished!! But there are 2 (well 3 really, but I guessed one xD) that I JUST CAN'T FIND ARGH! :aah: Frustrating! :aah:

Mika fans help each other in need. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm almost finished!! But there are 2 (well 3 really, but I guessed one xD) that I JUST CAN'T FIND ARGH! :aah: Frustrating! :aah:

Mika fans help each other in need. :mf_rosetinted:

Sameeeeeeeee :aah: I need 3 titles...

Well said! :D

I DID IT! :D I found all the words! :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Starlight

CONGRATS :cheer::clap::yay::hug:

You are all so amazing! :)

Aaaaw only that thought alone is so sweet haha! :hug:  I never win something, so I don't have high hopes really. :aah:

Woohoo congrats! Now the roads aren't safe anymore! :aah:

Hahah thank youuuu!

That remix is making me troubles too... I won badges last year in that, but this year its really cruel.