Sameeeeeeeee :aah: I need 3 titles...

Well said! :D

I DID IT! :D I found all the words! :mf_rosetinted:

All the song titles? I guessed the last 2 to be honest, I just couldn't hear it good enough haha, so I hope they're right. :mf_rosetinted:

Hahah thank youuuu!

That remix is making me troubles too... I won badges last year in that, but this year its really cruel.

You won badges? Awesome! :D

I'd be happy with stickers or buttons as well haha! :D

I PASSED DRIVING EXAAAAAAM!

Anyone need a ride? :naughty:

Oh... If I win something I already have I would be pleased to send it to someone of you :D

Yaaaay! I saw your snap, it made me so happy!!  :clap: Can you drive me to one of the Mika gigs in italy?  :clown:

Hahah thank youuuu!

That remix is making me troubles too... I won badges last year in that, but this year its really cruel.

I'm gonna give the remix a try now. Wow, I really want the badges actually! 

hmm, I actually got 10 in my first try  :teehee: The other ones are hard tho.... 

What are you doing for the weekend :)

Really? Wow! :aah: Some of them aren't to hard to hear after you know what it is. :aah:

I have to work tomorrow! And I'm planning on doing some games from mfc haha :aah: Nothing extremely exciting.

And you, do you have plans? :)

Edited by We-Are-Golden

All the song titles? I guessed the last 2 to be honest, I just couldn't hear it good enough haha, so I hope they're right. :mf_rosetinted:

You won badges? Awesome! :D

I'd be happy with stickers or buttons as well haha! :D

I hope! :sweatdrop: It's so hard though and yeah I'm not sure at all. :doh:

Yaaaay! I saw your snap, it made me so happy!! :clap: Can you drive me to one of the Mika gigs in italy? :clown:

I'm gonna give the remix a try now. Wow, I really want the badges actually!

Me to! MFC badges are awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

Good luck! It's a though one!

The badges are awesome! :D I actually would like to win anything. :biggrin2:

Really? Wow! :aah: Some of them aren't to hard to hear after you know what it is. :aah:

I have to work tomorrow! And I'm planning on doing some games from mfc haha :aah: Nothing extremely exciting.

And you, do you have plans? :)

I'll be going to my friends 18th party tomorrow  :happybday:  so thats fun. Hopefully there will be a chat on here too  :hug:

I hope! :sweatdrop: It's so hard though and yeah I'm not sure at all. :doh:

The badges are awesome! :D I actually would like to win anything. :biggrin2:

You can do it! *cheers* :D

I'm not picky, I'd be happy with everything. :D I never win things :aah:

I'll be going to my friends 18th party tomorrow  :happybday:  so thats fun. Hopefully there will be a chat on here too  :hug:

Ooh that sounds fun! :D I hope so to, I miss the chats from last week haha!

Oh come on!!!! :hug:

Aww I know how you feel... :(:unsure: Boys are the most complicated thing on this planet... Sadly I can't give you any advice...

Exactly. :( That's alright, I'm glad we can chat about Mika and other such things on MFC to take my mind off it. :D

Hmm, do you still go to school with him or something? Don't worry to much about it ;)

At my school we only have the dance, music and theatre program, so there are hardly any boys here  :naughty:

Luckily I don't go to school with him anymore, but I live in a small town so if you go into the centre of town, it's really likely that you'll meet someone you know.  Yesterday it just happened to be HIM. <_< Ah well, at least you don't have that problem. :)

I PASSED DRIVING EXAAAAAAM!

Anyone need a ride? :naughty:

Oh... If I win something I already have I would be pleased to send it to someone of you :D

Congrats, I'm really happy for you! :cheer:

You can drive me to London to see Mika if you want. :wink2:

You can drive me to London to see Mika if you want. :wink2:

Then I'll hide in the car and go with you and sneak in to see Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

I feel like I've missed so much gossip on here today. :mf_rosetinted:

You did, so much awesome things happened. :mf_rosetinted: :aah:

I'll be going to my friends 18th party tomorrow :happybday: so thats fun. Hopefully there will be a chat on here too :hug:

Have fun! :cheer:

You can do it! *cheers* :D

I'm not picky, I'd be happy with everything. :D I never win things :aah:

That's the spirit! :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. :( That's alright, I'm glad we can chat about Mika and other such things on MFC to take my mind off it. :D

I also like that! :D Sometimes I feel like I worry about useless things too much anyway... So I'm glad for any distraction. ;)

I feel like I've missed so much gossip on here today. :mf_rosetinted:

Same! :shocked:

You did, so much awesome things happened. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:floor:

Then I'll hide in the car and go with you and sneak in to see Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

You did, so much awesome things happened. :mf_rosetinted:  :aah:

No problem with me. :wink2:

I'm sure they did. :aah:

I also like that! :D Sometimes I feel like I worry about useless things too much anyway... So I'm glad for any distraction. ;)

I know, it's so easy to get stressed sometimes.  That's why we all need Mika to keep us happy. :)