Well, I actually need to go now.  It's very late and it's my last day on holiday tomorrow. :(

But I hope to have sweet Mika dreams tonight, and I hope you all do too. :wink2:

I have to leave to! It's late here as well haha!

Same to you and have a great (last) day tomorrow! :hug:

Yeah, because alone it would be weird. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

We have to make sure we sing the same song then though, otherwise it would still be weird. :naughty:

It's still weird no matter how many we are. :aah:

Haha true! We could do a whole medley, couldn't we? :biggrin2:

Well, I actually need to go now. It's very late and it's my last day on holiday tomorrow. :(

But I hope to have sweet Mika dreams tonight, and I hope you all do too. :wink2:

Aww good night then! :hug:

It's still weird no matter how many we are. :aah:

Haha true! We could do a whole medley, couldn't we? :biggrin2:

Aww good night then! :hug:

Weird is good haha. :aah:

I see a amazing plan starting here. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you! :hug:

Goodnight. :bed:

Good night, to both of you! :hug:

I go to a party for one evening, and I come home, having effing 34 notifications in here :lol: it was very fun tho. Lots of nice people, and we danced to lollipop :wub:

You missed another great party. :mf_rosetinted:  Ooooh dancing to lollipop, now that sounds fun haha!

I go to a party for one evening, and I come home, having effing 34 notifications in here :lol: it was very fun tho. Lots of nice people, and we danced to lollipop :wub:

Haha we had our own party here as you noticed! :naughty:

I'm glad you had fun! :):clap: Aaaah dancing to Lollipop is perfect!!! :D

You missed another great party. :mf_rosetinted: Ooooh dancing to lollipop, now that sounds fun haha!

Yeah! Especially our plan! :biggrin2: Any suggestions for our Mika surprise? :das:

All the song titles? I guessed the last 2 to be honest, I just couldn't hear it good enough haha, so I hope they're right. :mf_rosetinted:

You won badges? Awesome! :D

I'd be happy with stickers or buttons as well haha! :D

Yaaaay! I saw your snap, it made me so happy!!  :clap: Can you drive me to one of the Mika gigs in italy?  :clown:

I'm gonna give the remix a try now. Wow, I really want the badges actually! 

Sure! Wvweyone can go ! Let's do it! :hi5:

All the song titles? I guessed the last 2 to be honest, I just couldn't hear it good enough haha, so I hope they're right. :mf_rosetinted:

You won badges? Awesome! :D

I'd be happy with stickers or buttons as well haha! :D

I mean buttons... sorry ahaha :D

okay.... WHAT have I missed now?? Tried reading trough everything. Didn't understand a thing :chair:

Don't worry! :wink2: We only dreamed about stealing one of Mika's suits in order to pop up surprisingly and sing a song for him. :naughty: That's all. :biggrin2:

Don't worry! :wink2: We only dreamed about stealing one of Mika's suits in order to pop up surprisingly and sing a song for him. :naughty: That's all. :biggrin2:

hahah, aww  :teehee: I want to steal all his suits....  :wub:

Ah.... I was just watching some of parc the prince.... and I'm just feeling really nostalgic for the time when I had just discovered Mika. I remember listening to his music on repeat for like 5 days and then sitting at home watching it, and I was like: "what even??? This guy is AMAZIIING".  :shocked:  and then I ordered the tickets for his gig, and I was sooo happy in such new way for like 3-4 months. It was just such a strange feeling unlike any other  :mellow:  :swoon: I just really really want to see him again, but not sure I can. Kinda need that feeling again now  :roll1:  :boat29:

• Like 1

That's all, nothing to crazy! A normal Saturday night. :aah:

hahah, aww  :teehee: I want to steal all his suits....  :wub:

Ah.... I was just watching some of parc the prince.... and I'm just feeling really nostalgic for the time when I had just discovered Mika. I remember listening to his music on repeat for like 5 days and then sitting at home watching it, and I was like: "what even??? This guy is AMAZIIING".  :shocked:  and then I ordered the tickets for his gig, and I was sooo happy in such new way for like 3-4 months. It was just such a strange feeling unlike any other  :mellow:  :swoon: I just really really want to see him again, but not sure I can. Kinda need that feeling again now  :roll1:  :boat29:

Don't we all? :mf_rosetinted:

I love to watch that dvd, I wish I could've been there. :wub:  I really really (willy, willy) want to see Mika again, I hope so much he comes to Holland soon again. :fisch:

hahah, aww :teehee: I want to steal all his suits.... :wub:

Ah.... I was just watching some of parc the prince.... and I'm just feeling really nostalgic for the time when I had just discovered Mika. I remember listening to his music on repeat for like 5 days and then sitting at home watching it, and I was like: "what even??? This guy is AMAZIIING". :shocked: and then I ordered the tickets for his gig, and I was sooo happy in such new way for like 3-4 months. It was just such a strange feeling unlike any other :mellow::swoon: I just really really want to see him again, but not sure I can. Kinda need that feeling again now :roll1::boat29:

Haha same! We need to share though! :P;)

I know what you mean!!! I love this feeling it reminds me of the reasons why I love him and his music. No matter how long it's ago that this gig had been taken place, he's still the same. When I watch the Como gig for example I see he has developed, but anyway he's still the same great singer with the same passion and energy.

Yeah I would really like to attend another gig right now...

That's all, nothing to crazy! A normal Saturday night. :aah:

:yeah:

Edited by Starlight