Thank you everyone!

Oh no... Did something happen, or is it just stressful?

What happened? :o

It's just school. I have an exam tomorrow and today I am in shool till 20.30 and yeterday I came home at 19.00 and was in school since 7.15 every day. And at tuesday I came home at 23.00 so I am kind of in a lack of sleep because of studying and the thought of not knowing anything is making me stressed.

I just hate it. And everyone expects you to have the highest raned at their subject, but the only thing you are here for is flute and I am runnning out of time to practise. Aaaarg ! :(

People, may I have your attention please?

There is another winner among us, called Elena! :cheer:

Congratulations! :D Now we both get the stickers. :mf_rosetinted:

Waaaah we're so cool! :D:clap:

Congrats Elena!!!!!! :D

Omg Elena! Which one did you win?? :D

I won stickers! :):biggrin2:

Okey, so this is crazy. I won the songs of sorrow badge set!! :D wow, now we are 3 winners in here! *parties around thread*

:dance_man:

Congrats Hanne! :)

Congratulations Elena! :clap:

:hug:

GUUUUUUYS! I AM DROWNING IN TEARS RIGHT NOW... ALAN RICKMAN DIED.... Rest in peace! He was a legend, an acctor of my childhood, the one and only face of Snape cause I couldn't imagine him in any other way. :(

• Like 1

GUUUUUUYS! I AM DROWNING IN TEARS RIGHT NOW... ALAN RICKMAN DIED.... Rest in peace! He was a legend, an acctor of my childhood, the one and only face of Snape cause I couldn't imagine him in any other way. :(

:tears: Sad news... :(

It seems that very good people are dying in 2016...

*sends virtual hugs* Such sad, sad news. :(

This is such a bad start of 2016, seriously. :tears:

It's just school. I have an exam tomorrow and today I am in shool till 20.30 and yeterday I came home at 19.00 and was in school since 7.15 every day. And at tuesday I came home at 23.00 so I am kind of in a lack of sleep because of studying and the thought of not knowing anything is making me stressed.

I just hate it. And everyone expects you to have the highest raned at their subject, but the only thing you are here for is flute and I am runnning out of time to practise. Aaaarg ! :(

Ah, that sound terrible, I'm so sorry... Try not to compare yourself to others. The only person you have to be better than is yourself! (omg, super cliché advise :naughty: ) Take one thing at a time, it will soon be over!  :wink2:

I KNOOOWWW. ITS SOOO SAD  :dunno:  :itsok:  The definitely couldn't have been a better Snape... 

I hope your exam goes well.  Studying sucks. :( Try not to get too stressed, I'm sure you will be fine. :thumb_yello:

I know, I was so shocked when I found out. :shocked: He was a really great actor and I loved him as Snape.

Exactly. :tears:

Ah, that sound terrible, I'm so sorry... Try not to compare yourself to others. The only person you have to be better than is yourself! (omg, super cliché advise :naughty: ) Take one thing at a time, it will soon be over!  :wink2:

I KNOOOWWW. ITS SOOO SAD  :dunno:  :itsok:  The definitely couldn't have been a better Snape...

Ahah thanks. Even a cliche helps. Anything helps :)

I hope your exam goes well.  Studying sucks. :( Try not to get too stressed, I'm sure you will be fine. :thumb_yello:

I know, I was so shocked when I found out. :shocked: He was a really great actor and I loved him as Snape.

Exactly. :tears:

I was shocked too! I never expected that!

Yeah.. let's hope it was just this week :)

Not really. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to write more of my fanfiction tomorrow, but apart from that I'll be on here as usual.  What about you? :wink2:

Oh sweet! :D I don't have great plans, probably cleaning my fishtank and my hamstercage, Mika needs some cleaning :mf_rosetinted: my hamsters name :teehee: 

Further then that, nothing exciting haha. :naughty: 

I'M THERE, BUT YOU'RE GONE!! :tears:

Sorry... I had to drive eaely today so I decided to have a hood rest :(

Your hamster is just awesome! Ahahaha

I am not doing anything special...Went to the hairdresser today and later I am going to friends house to make some invitations. :D

I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to bother to quote posts...

I was at a party yeasterday ;) I now have 4 people seeping overt at my house, but they are all asleep, while have been awake for like 2 hours XD

Lollie, I loooove the fact that you named your hamster Mika :D it actually sounds like a hamster name :P

I was at a party yeasterday ;) I now have 4 people seeping overt at my house, but they are all asleep, while have been awake for like 2 hours XD

Lollie, I loooove the fact that you named your hamster Mika :D it actually sounds like a hamster name :P

Wake them up! Haha, be mean :) jokes

What kind of party?

Oh sweet! :D I don't have great plans, probably cleaning my fishtank and my hamstercage, Mika needs some cleaning :mf_rosetinted: my hamsters name :teehee:

Further then that, nothing exciting haha. :naughty:

:floor::lmfao:

I love your hamster!!!! Just because his name is Mika! :naughty:

Parteeeeeeeey! :D:dance_man: How was it? :) What have you been doing? :biggrin2:

I've been visiting my grandpa yesterday, he turned 84. :)

Today I'll be bothered with learning... <_<