Sorry... I had to drive eaely today so I decided to have a hood rest :(

Your hamster is just awesome! Ahahaha

I am not doing anything special...Went to the hairdresser today and later I am going to friends house to make some invitations. :D

He is. :naughty:  Although it can get confusing sometimes, especially when my dad says that Mika is annoying (while running in his wheel or something ). :aah:

Oh nice! What kind of invitations? :D

I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to bother to quote posts...

I was at a party yeasterday ;) I now have 4 people seeping overt at my house, but they are all asleep, while have been awake for like 2 hours XD

Lollie, I loooove the fact that you named your hamster Mika :D it actually sounds like a hamster name :P

A party? That sounds fun! :D

Hahaha thank you! :aah: He should feel honored. :mf_rosetinted:

:floor::lmfao:

I love your hamster!!!! Just because his name is Mika! :naughty:

I've been visiting my grandpa yesterday, he turned 84. :)

Today I'll be bothered with learning... <_<

Haha, the biggest reason to love someone! :aah: I needed a cute name, so it wasn't a hard choice haha!

Wait, I have a photo of him:

f0swp.jpg

They do look a like right?  :mf_rosetinted:

84? Wow, congrats! :D

I does sound a bit weird doesn't it? :aah: Mika is a dirty, messy man, it's the truth. :lmao:(the hamster that is XD)

:mfr_lol:

I'm on my phone, so I'm not going to bother to quote posts...

I was at a party yeasterday ;) I now have 4 people seeping overt at my house, but they are all asleep, while have been awake for like 2 hours XD

Lollie, I loooove the fact that you named your hamster Mika :D it actually sounds like a hamster name :P

Oh nice, sounds fun!  Did you listen to Mika at the party? :D

He is. :naughty:  Although it can get confusing sometimes, especially when my dad says that Mika is annoying (while running in his wheel or something ). :aah:

Haha, the biggest reason to love someone! :aah: I needed a cute name, so it wasn't a hard choice haha!

f0swp.jpg

Aww he's cute, just like Mika. :wub: They have the same hairstyle. :lol:

Oh nice! What kind of invitations? :D

A party? That sounds fun! :D

Hahaha thank you! :aah: He should feel honored. :mf_rosetinted:

f0swp.jpg

AWWWWWWW  :wub:  They are both soooo cute!!! :fangurl:

Invitations for our 'prom'. And there were 3 of us, and 3 mothers ahahaha. Because there's supposed to be more of us, and then only two of us came, so we needen our moms to help out. We had to made 120 of them, and each one needs approximately 20 minutes, because it's completely handmade. So we made a lot of the work, but poor mum, who gave the idea, will have to make them all week.  :facepalm:  But it was actually really fun. Like a famiy bonding :hi5:  And we learned that that friend went to get his contact lenses and he got sick and had to lie down, because he forgot to breathe ahahahahha :stifle:

Invitations for our 'prom'. And there were 3 of us, and 3 mothers ahahaha. Because there's supposed to be more of us, and then only two of us came, so we needen our moms to help out. We had to made 120 of them, and each one needs approximately 20 minutes, because it's completely handmade. So we made a lot of the work, but poor mum, who gave the idea, will have to make them all week.  :facepalm:  But it was actually really fun. Like a famiy bonding :hi5:  And we learned that that friend went to get his contact lenses and he got sick and had to lie down, because he forgot to breathe ahahahahha :stifle:

I know right! :wub2:

That sounds like a good bonding time indeed haha! Handmade cards are a lot of work, but they always end up so pretty and original. :yes:

Forgot how to breathe? What even haha! :aah: I hope he's doing well now!

Definitely good bonding!  I bet your mom will enjoy that so much. :D

Oh dear, I hope your friend is better soon.

Okay, something random again: I'm going to get myself a new (male) betta fish and I'm in need of a name. :mf_rosetinted:  Any suggestions? :naughty: I'm out of inspiration. :aah:

And yes, I have changed my avatar as you may have noticed! :aah: Still the same person. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Wake them up! Haha, be mean :) jokes

What kind of party?

Parteeeeeeeey! :D:dance_man: How was it? :) What have you been doing? :biggrin2:

I was this party after the premier of a school play ;) We were like 200 people crammed into this little building. We danced a lot and I went home at 01.30 XD

f0swp.jpg

Phahahahha, now I imagine Mika running in a wheel  :floor: There should be a smiley of that

:mfr_lol:

Oh nice, sounds fun!  Did you listen to Mika at the party? :D

Ah no, sadly not... I was in a birthday party today though! I put on GK and went crazy :excite:

AWWWWWWW   They are both soooo cute!!!

Invitations for our 'prom'. And there were 3 of us, and 3 mothers ahahaha. Because there's supposed to be more of us, and then only two of us came, so we needen our moms to help out. We had to made 120 of them, and each one needs approximately 20 minutes, because it's completely handmade. So we made a lot of the work, but poor mum, who gave the idea, will have to make them all week.   But it was actually really fun. Like a famiy bonding . And we learned that that friend went to get his contact lenses and he got sick and had to lie down, because he forgot to breathe ahahahahha :stifle:

AHhahah, maybe he can only breath underwaaaaater  :teehee:

Okay, something random again: I'm going to get myself a new (male) betta fish and I'm in need of a name. :mf_rosetinted:  Any suggestions? :naughty: I'm out of inspiration. :aah:

Name it after one of mika's characters! Like billy brown, or maybe even name it lollipop fish  :naughty:

Phahahahha, now I imagine Mika running in a wheel  :floor: There should be a smiley of that

Name it after one of mika's characters! Like billy brown, or maybe even name it lollipop fish  :naughty:

That would be so awesome to watch! :aah: OMG yes, I need an emoji for that! :lmao:

Hmmm, nice suggestions haha! :naughty:

*Phone so no quoting*

Lollie I guess he was so scared of the doctor putting in lenses for the first time and trying to hold the eye open ahahha... he's fine. Love your avatar though!

Fiona it was fun for all the mums and he is fine now. Ahaha just embarrassed XD

Hanne ahahahhahah maybe. I should buy him a pool.

*Phone so no quoting*

Lollie I guess he was so scared of the doctor putting in lenses for the first time and trying to hold the eye open ahahha... he's fine. Love your avatar though!

Aaah okay, I understand! I think the same would happen to me to be honest haha! :aah:

Thank you! I thought this photo might suit my name better. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty: 

Haha, the biggest reason to love someone! :aah: I needed a cute name, so it wasn't a hard choice haha!

f0swp.jpg

They do look a like right? :mf_rosetinted:

Cuteeeeeeeee :mf_lustslow:

The similarity is really clear to see! :naughty:

Same hairstyle? :aah: Ah now I see it, my hamster has the same curls. :mf_rosetinted:

:yeah:

Okay, something random again: I'm going to get myself a new (male) betta fish and I'm in need of a name. :mf_rosetinted: Any suggestions? :naughty: I'm out of inspiration. :aah:

And yes, I have changed my avatar as you may have noticed! :aah: Still the same person. :mf_rosetinted:

I love your avatar! :D Very nice pic. :biggrin2:

I'd name the fish Cedric. Don't ask me why I just like this name somehow. :)

I was this party after the premier of a school play ;) We were like 200 people crammed into this little building. We danced a lot and I went home at 01.30 XD

Name it after one of mika's characters! Like billy brown, or maybe even name it lollipop fish :naughty:

Ah nice! :)

That's also a good idea! :thumb_yello:

Cuteeeeeeeee :mf_lustslow:

The similarity is really clear to see! :naughty:

:yeah:

I love your avatar! :D Very nice pic. :biggrin2:

I'd name the fish Cedric. Don't ask me why I just like this name somehow. :)

It is right? :naughty: They could've been twins. :mf_rosetinted:

Why thank you! :D I've never seen that photo before, but I loved it haha! And , green is my favorite color, so that's a bonus! :naughty:

Hmm, I like the name! *writes down* I just write down everything I like haha! ;)

And yes, I have changed my avatar as you may have noticed! :aah: Still the same person. :mf_rosetinted:

How about Andy? :naughty:

Yes I saw that, it suits you. ;)

Ah no, sadly not... I was in a birthday party today though! I put on GK and went crazy :excite:

I bet that was great fun.  You must go to a lot of parties! :D

Fiona it was fun for all the mums and he is fine now. Ahaha just embarrassed XD

That's great, I'm glad you had fun. :)

It is right? :naughty: They could've been twins. :mf_rosetinted:

Why thank you! :D I've never seen that photo before, but I loved it haha! And , green is my favorite color, so that's a bonus! :naughty:

Hmm, I like the name! *writes down* I just write down everything I like haha! ;)

Aaah well chosen then! :D:thumb_yello: *sings lollipop:

I also do! I would name my child like that. :teehee: If I couldn't name it Mika for a reason. :naughty:

Cedric the fish? Quirky. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

Hahah, everyone is hosting parties this year, as they are all turning 18 XD It's exhausting though. I dance too much :naughty::pbjt:

Ahahaaha but you love dancing so enjoy! :clap:

I'm turning 18 in May!!! :cheer:

I'm turning 25 in July. :sweatdrop: I'm ooooooold...

Aaah well chosen then! :D:thumb_yello: *sings lollipop:

I also do! I would name my child like that. :teehee: If I couldn't name it Mika for a reason. :naughty:

*sings along*

Hahaha really? :aah: I would love to have a kid named Mika. (even though I don't like kids! :aah: ) I deliver the mail and there's a family who have a child named Mika.. I really should fangirl when I see him. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

Old? Nah, I'm turning 24 next month, I'm not thát far behind from you! :aah:

Something random: I was just listening to the radio, when the dj said something like: 'I was walking my dog Mika this morning...' I didn't listen further, I just started laughing. I hear his name everywhere lately! :aah:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I'm turning 18 in May!!! :cheer:

Whoop! I'm turning 18 in June <3 Let's throw a thread party!  :naughty::happybday:

Something random: I was just listening to the radio, when the dj said something like: 'I was walking my dog Mika this morning...' I didn't listen further, I just started laughing. I hear his name everywhere lately! :aah:

ahahah, same! Even though it's micha.......el  :naughty:

You're not that old.  I'm sure you're still young at heart. :D

You must have him on the brain! :aah:

I don't have any pets, but if I get a pet I'll call it Mika. :)

Whoop! I'm turning 18 in June <3 Let's throw a thread party!  :naughty::happybday:

ahahah, same! Even though it's micha.......el  :naughty:

Can't wait!  Our birthdays are around the same time too. :cheer: