Mika @ Fabrique - Milan - 10 June 2015

mari62

i think i've found out how to get from malpensa into town... but still there's the question about the tram... is there a website for public transport in milan, where i can see timetables? because if i have to takea cab after the gig, i'd like my hotel to be nearby so it's not too expensive. :aah:

btw, where is everyone staying? maybe some of us can share a 3-/4-/5-... bed room, so it's a bit cheaper? :wink2: i'm not sure yet whether to arrive on the 9th or the 10th, depends on hotel options. :dunno: i guess early queueing doesn't make much sense anyway, as my experience from vigevano is that in the end no one gives a sh*t about who arrived at what time. :aah:

Hi! There is an application for mobile phone for pubblic transport. I've used that in Rome and it was really accurate: Citymapper. You can type the address of your B&B/hotel and it suggests the best solution of tram/tube. If the gig ends late I highly reccommend a cab, especially if  you are on your own and your B&B is not really near. We've booked rooms at a B&B, not so cheap but not so expensive (double 120€ per night) but I don't know if there are any rooms available. If you need further info don't esitate to ask, I'll aswer asap!  :wink2:

Edited by alecs_89

thank you alecs for the info! i think that app could be useful, i have one for several cities worldwide, but it's not for milan. i'll try it out!

booked a hotel next to centrale now... and saskia has to go there too to catch her airport bus, so i guess as long as public transport is still running, we'll use that. is it a dangerous area around the venue at night?

• Like 1

thank you alecs for the info! i think that app could be useful, i have one for several cities worldwide, but it's not for milan. i'll try it out!

booked a hotel next to centrale now... and saskia has to go there too to catch her airport bus, so i guess as long as public transport is still running, we'll use that. is it a dangerous area around the venue at night?

you're welcome! Aa far as I know the venue is in the suburbs of Milan, I wouldn't say "dangerous" but I don't know the area. 

is there a way for meeting mika after the gig?!

I guess it depends on how many fans wait for him after the gig, and how they behave. If there are many fans and they're screaming and pushing, Mika probably won't come out to meet them.

I don't know if it will happen for this gig, but sometimes there are also M&G's especially for MFC members. So make sure to click "I'm attending" in the RSVP list: http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/22-fabrique-milan-italy/... Those kind of M&G's are always short notice, so IF something is happening, you will hear it from MFCers at the gig. :thumb_yello: See you there! :bye:

• 3 weeks later...

Mellody, even if it's a dangerous area: Don't fight two hardcore-fans with too much adrenaline and a lack of sleep!  :rollingpin:  :chair:  :bash:  :bonk:  :purse:  :poke:

Oh, I'm excited about the whole thing to start again :excite: At one point someone has to tell me where I sleep again :naughty:  but other than that: I'm ready!  :wub:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

Mellody, even if it's a dangerous area: Don't fight two hardcore-fans with too much adrenaline and a lack of sleep!  :rollingpin:  :chair:  :bash:  :bonk:  :purse:  :poke:

:

We wouldn't even notice if they stole our bags - except if they took our tickets, lol!! :lmfao:

Good NEWS !!! :thumb_yello:

10 giugno 2015

La diretta streaming del concerto di Mika al Fabrique di Milano su Ziomuro Reloaded!

https://ziomuro.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/la-diretta-streaming-del-concerto-di-mika-al-fabrique-di-milano-su-ziomuro-reloaded/

Thank you! Does that mean that we can watch it in direct or just some parts after the gig?