Mika on W Korean Magazine June 2015

Lucrezia

Mika is on W Korea Magazine of this month! They put online the interview with 3 pics :boing:

Here's the link:

http://www.wkorea.com/content/view_02.asp?menu_id=06040200&c_idx=012203080000033

post-18139-0-18304300-1434716302.png

post-18139-0-35492500-1434716304.png

post-18139-0-27925500-1434716306.png

post-18139-0-18304300-1434716302_thumb.pngpost-18139-0-35492500-1434716304_thumb.pngpost-18139-0-27925500-1434716306_thumb.png

Someone of the Korean fans can translate it please? I tried with Google Translator and well the result is not so good :naughty:

• Like 3

It was an interview about his fashion,especially Valentino couture, and new album. I want to translate it. but I have poor English. so I hope someone translate this :pray:

It's really hard to re-translate Mika's word already translated in Korean to English again... with my English it's really hard ..  :giveup:

Some new thing I picked up is..his thoughts on men's fashion ...and Valentino (sorry am not Valentino fan so do not agree on his idea on this)

Interested to see that Mama penniman worked in Dior HQ office ... 

and ....he made his 3rd album like making craft tapestry... with very sophisticated and mostly 'photoshopped' way. But this 4th album all work was like drawing everything with rough crayon.

If he could meet any of legendary musician, he would like to drink beer with Freddy Mercury, and be with Michael Jackson to chat.. but he said he met Paul McCartney a couple of time but felt nothing special ...  :naughty:

• Like 1

I wish I could read Korean, even I can hear some words/expression on dramas!

Thanks Yuna, I can see what MIKA told to Korean fans!

mika from tokyo

Google translator works well on Korean <->Japanese translations... almost perfect, doesnt it?  :naughty:

Yes Mika must be quite impressed the way audience singing his FRENCH shongs.. (should know it's never easy for us  :mf_rosetinted: we study and memorize all of them to be ready on the gig :naughty:  )

• Like 1

Google translator works well on Korean <->Japanese translations... almost perfect, doesnt it?  :naughty:

Yes Mika must be quite impressed the way audience singing his FRENCH shongs.. (should know it's never easy for us  :mf_rosetinted: we study and memorize all of them to be ready on the gig :naughty:  )

Yes, I should try.

I know that Korean fans sing along with MIKA in French when he sings French song, right??? You must have done a lot of work!!! I am impressed soooo much. 

Ok, now I am watching Korean TV program which MIKA appeared via the Internet. What a nice age we live in!!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...