Mika @ Le Grand 8 H.10h45 am on D8TV FRANCE - 2 December 2015

mari62

Mika as a guest @ Le Grand 8 together with Alma Hayek on French TV D8TV at H. 10.45 am
They'll talk about the film "Le Prophète" out today in France

Très heureux d'accueillir @salmahayek et @mikasounds, mercredi dans #LeGrand8 pour la sortie du film "Le Prophète".

CUu67yEWIAA4eRc.jpg

https://twitter.com/...835213455814657
https://twitter.com/...836426264059904

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Thank you so so  much Marina & Eriko! :wub:  I've watched it all, and I love it - even it's hard to understand, because of the French language, which's also "laid over"  Salmas English language.  BUT -  I noticed this said very clearly, a bit "put together":

"I wanted a voice from a pure heart - I have got an instinct for talent - MIKA's an amazing actor" :wub:  :wub: Thank you Salma - this is so true, and it made me SO happy!! :wub:  And also her conclusion about the film: "It gives hope for humanity" :yes: 

It's quite funny that "Le prophete" looks like MIKA  - and I also have to smile,  when he flies away into the sky, just like in "Happy Ending" video... :)

Love,love

me  

• Like 2

:thumb_yello: Thank you so so  much Marina & Eriko! :wub:  I've watched it all, and I love it - even it's hard to understand, because of the French language, which's also "laid over"  Salmas English language.  BUT -  I noticed this said very clearly, a bit "put together":

"I wanted a voice from a pure heart - I have got an instinct for talent - MIKA's an amazing actor" :wub:  :wub: Thank you Salma - this is so true, and it made me SO happy!! :wub:  And also her conclusion about the film: "It gives hope for humanity" :yes:

It's quite funny that "Le prophete" looks like MIKA  - and I also have to smile,  when he flies away into the sky, just like in "Happy Ending" video... :)

Love,love

me  

such a pity he wasn't the English voice. I hope the French version will have subs

• Like 1

• 1 month later...