Mika 's wonderful quotes

Maria :)

On 18/11/2017 at 12:40 AM, Maria :) said:

It's a question ?

Because it is already released.  

I hope you know that's false. Mika didn't finish his book yet and don't recognize any biography about his life. If you are not convinced you can have a look at vids from The voice's recordings: someone wanted him to sign one of those books and he refused, saying "it's not about my life". Some older fans told me he is quite annoyed by those books.

Edited by Siri
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Siri said:

J'espère que tu sais que c'est faux. Mika n'a pas encore terminé son livre et ne marque aucune biographie sur sa vie. Si vous n'êtes pas convaincu, vous pouvez regarder les vidéos des enregistrements de la voix: Quelqu'un qui a signé un acte et qui a refusé de dire "ça concerne pas ma vie". Certains fans plus âgés m'ont dit qu'il était un peu agacé par ces livres.

Yes, I have already saw these videos. 

But i thought it was others books. 

Thank you for this news.  

Edited by Maria :)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/2/2018 at 12:01 AM, Siri said:

I hope you know that's false. Mika didn't finish his book yet and don't recognize any biography about his life. If you are not convinced you can have a look at vids from The voice's recordings: someone wanted him to sign one of those books and he refused, saying "it's not about my life". Some older fans told me he is quite annoyed by those books.

That's true. Someone told me the same when I wanted to bring my copy to a concert but then I didnt. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

That's true. Someone told me the same when I wanted to bring my copy to a concert but then I didnt. 

Maybe I'd be annoyed too if someone would write a book about my life, without my permission and would make money writing things about me that are not necessarily true :annoyed_h4h:

Let's hope he will finish his own book one day :lmfao:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Siri said:

Maybe I'd be annoyed too if someone would write a book about my life, without my permission and would make money writing things about me that are not necessarily true :annoyed_h4h:

Let's hope he will finish his own book one day :lmfao:

You're right. Im not upset about that. I understand him in some way. Im happy with all his albums signed, pics and some drawings, so no complain. :wink2:

• Like 1

On 11.02.2018 at 11:44 PM, Mikasister said:

My favorite quote. Down on the right side. :wub2:

Translation:  

" There is nothing more manly than a man who knows how to be gentle. There is nothing sexier to a woman than a man who knows how to be delicate. There is nothing to help creativity than sensitivity. That doesn't mean being weak, because you have to be very strong. But having strength while keeping your sensitivity let you listen to the world and keep in touch. And when you lose touch, you lose creativity, emotion that allows you to feel things."

28741508641_83c13fea96_o.jpg

How it happened that I had not seen it before!? :shocked: These are such beautiful words!!! :wub: I love him even more now ( if it's possible to love him even more at all ), he's incredible person:mikalove:
Edited by Dominika
  • Like 2