2 hours ago, Dominika said:

Witam rodaczkę! :bye:

Tutaj powinnaś znaleźć to, czego szukasz :wink2:

Z tego co widzę jesteś tu nowa, więc zachęcam do przedstawienia się pozostałym fanom 

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/ 

Jakby co, to służę pomocą :biggrin2: miłego oglądania! 

Now I am the one who needs a translation in English :floor:

:welcomeani:to MFC springpastell :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, springpastell said:

Haha noo I am literally the most desperate person ever for this the voice translation 

I am French and I speak fluent English, ok Spanish and learning Italian (slowly) but I don't understand your language :wink2: We try to stick to English here so everyone can understand (except in the threads dedicated to other languages) This is why I answered to you that way. Two full seasons of The Voice have been entirely subbed in English by some fans actually.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I am French and I speak fluent English, ok Spanish and learning Italian (slowly) but I don't understand your language :wink2: We try to stick to English here so everyone can understand (except in the threads dedicated to other languages) This is why I answered to you that way. Two full seasons of The Voice have been entirely subbed in English by some fans actually.

Oh sorry 😐 I joined today and I still don't know how this site works.. But thank you for your help! I wrote the original post in English but the girls above replied in our language and so I thought I can reply in our language too. But I'll stick to English now!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, springpastell said:

Oh sorry 😐 I joined today and I still don't know how this site works.. But thank you for your help! I wrote the original post in English but the girls above replied in our language and so I thought I can reply in our language too. But I'll stick to English now!

It's better yes, thank you for your understanding :hug: I think Dominika was so happy to see you on MFC she didn't realise she was not answering to you in English :naughty:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It's better yes, thank you for your understanding :hug: I think Dominika was so happy to see you on MFC she didn't realise she was not answering to you in English :naughty:.

It was exactly like you said! I just saw Poland and it went automatically. 

Now I'll be a good girl and stick to the rules hahaha :lmfao:

• Haha 2