2023 - Mika @ La Chanson de l'année @ Nîmes on 17 June

Kumazzz

13 hours ago, mellody said:

So is it live? Or was it prerecorded yesterday? If it's live, where was Mika going by train today? And can he arrive at the Isle of Wight in time? 😅 Or did they maybe just prerecord Mika's parts?

This mikainstagram story means the truth.

He is alone...

354656991_159427887031969_3738598931451065886_n.thumb.jpg.4c20d0c2ee46881337f5f9cc4c667e42.jpg

17 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, it's quite unclear.

Well, it's not a problem for me. It looked really "live" on TV. Essential is that Mika arrives in a good condition on IOW :original:

But if really he was not in the arena tonight - what a deception for his fans.

I also thought it was pre-recorded.

But actually it seems live on TV.

I remember attending the Music Awards in Verona last September and many artists recorded their performances the day before but my parents at home watching TV thought they were live😅

Basically at the Arena we saw their performances on the screen but no one was on the stage. And yes, many fans were disappointed...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

I also thought it was pre-recorded.

But actually it seems live on TV.

I remember attending the Music Awards in Verona last September and many artists recorded their performances the day before but my parents at home watching TV thought they were live😅

Basically at the Arena we saw their performances on the screen but no one was on the stage. And yes, many fans were disappointed...

I could imagine TV can prerecord plain air concerts during a dressed rehearsals just in case the weather is bad the day of the live concert. It already happened in French TV..

But I've just found that Mika had a private concert yesterday!!!!! For Start People,

So this is another reason his performance was not live.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I could imagine TV can prerecord plain air concerts during a dressed rehearsals just in case the weather is bad the day of the live concert. It already happened in French TV..

But I've just found that Mika had a private concert yesterday!!!!! For Start People,

So this is another reason his performance was not live.

The reasons why sometimes TV shows record in advance (1 or 2 days before ) few performances are mostly due to conflicting schedule of the artist, not for rain. And clearly this was the case of Mika last evening :lol3:

Private gig where? Paris? 

OMG his schedule is crazy but he has A LOT of energy :wink2:

• Like 1

• Kumazzz changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ La Chanson de l'année @ Nîmes on 17 June