2024 - Mika @ Rockhal Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg - 26 March

Viviane

• mellody changed the title to 2024 - Mika @ Rockhal Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg - 26 March

Info from the venue website, doors open 7pm: https://www.atelier.lu/shows/mika-5/

And this is a text from the venue newsletter:

Mika, Rockhal

Ladies & gentleman, we are BEYOND EXCITED to announce that the sensational Mika is to bring his infectious pop live at Rockhal on March 26th, 2024! Get ready for a musical rollercoaster that'll have you groovin' all night long to his all-time classic hits (Grace Kelly, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), Love Today..) and freshly released material! Tickets will be on sale on Friday, September 15th at 10AM - see you there!

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Stupid question, but I just forgot: Is this a pure standing concert?

I thought I had bought a seating ticket, but after checking now, it doesn't seem so. I just might have imagined that all the time, it's so long ago that I bought this, I can't remember what the categories were.

Edited by Lexa

1 hour ago, Lexa said:

Stupid question, but I just forgot: Is this a pure standing concert?

I thought I had bought a seating ticket, but after checking now, it doesn't seem so. I just might have imagined that all the time, it's so long ago that I bought this, I can't remember what the categories were.

Yes, the Rockhal is standing only.

• Thanks 1