Speaking emoji

57 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

The best and most relevant example I can think of for this conversation is….my back issues relate to both pain and mobility, as they include my cervical (neck) and lumbar spine from whence cometh sciatic nerves (all of them) and hips, so legs. Which effects not just walking but standing and even sitting in the wrong position. What that means is I will never ever ever be able to see Mika live. It’s more complicated but that’s the bottom line. The day I realized how important his live performances were in so many ways, and that I could never be a part of any of that, it made me sad to the bottom of my heart. Always will.

QBF, I'm so sorry to hear that. :tears:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hero said:

QBF, I'm so sorry to hear that. :tears:

Thanks. It’s a lot to lose! I had no idea when I first fell in the spell of Mika how much of the energy around him was generated from his concerts. I had never seen anything like that with any other artist!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

What that means is I will never ever ever be able to see Mika live. It’s more complicated but that’s the bottom line. The day I realized how important his live performances were in so many ways, and that I could never be a part of any of that, it made me sad to the bottom of my heart. Always will.

I'm so sorry about this too 😔 

Mika certainly brings something very special to his concerts, something magical even. But it's thanks to Mika that we have this community here and we can come together to share all kinds of experiences, whether good or bad, and there are friends to be made through the language of music because we can all relate in some way to either a Mika song or words he's spoken.

I hope you continue to enjoy everything the MFC has to offer and all the exciting things Mika can bring! :hug:

:group_hug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Don't want to go too off topic so back to some emojis:

:mikalove: :mika1:  :mika2:  ♥️♥️♥️

Hey dcdeb I think we need a venus fly trap emoji

• Haha 2

On 1/30/2024 at 1:52 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Me unhappy about something else today:

🪡🧵  📫✉ :damn:  :hair:

Update:

🧵🪡 📫✉ :cheer: :biggrin2: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

:no::dunno::shocked::huh:

Another mass shooting in America. This one killed one and injured over 20, including many children. It was at the Superbowl  celebration in Kansas City. A million people and the hideous sound of an AR 15 or something like it. I am so very glad Mika mostly performs somewhere else. anywhere else.