All official Mika's vinyls?

Hi! 
Does anyone knows which album have been in produced in LP/vinyls? 
I know that Life In Cartoon Motion, My Name Is Michael Holbrook, and Que Ta Tête Fleurisse Toujours are still sold as vinyls, (own all the 3) but the albums The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin of Love and No Place in Heaven seems to have been produced in vinyls format (?) Can't find any of those to buy directly from a store, only second hand... Anyone knows some online markets in Europe where I can buy the vinyls?

20 hours ago, Termite said:

Hi! 
Does anyone knows which album have been in produced in LP/vinyls? 
I know that Life In Cartoon Motion, My Name Is Michael Holbrook, and Que Ta Tête Fleurisse Toujours are still sold as vinyls, (own all the 3) but the albums The Boy Who Knew Too Much, The Origin of Love and No Place in Heaven seems to have been produced in vinyls format (?) Can't find any of those to buy directly from a store, only second hand... Anyone knows some online markets in Europe where I can buy the vinyls?

According to discogs.com the others were never released on vinyl.

LICM only was released on vinyl a few years ago so I'm hoping the 3 others will eventually be as well.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Derp! i totally forgot about this one, even though i actually own it xD 

i double-checked, the other two definitely aren't on discogs.com

TIL you can filter releases by format on discogs.com!

• Like 1

Now I have to get the No Place In Heaven LP! Sadly it seems to be pretty rare... 

I do hope Origin Of Love will be released one day, it's one of my favorites albums of him! 

Also with the Apocalypso Calypso Tour, wasn't a special limited edition QTTFT vinyl released? I though I saw one on Instagram but I can't find it anymore

50 minutes ago, Termite said:

Also with the Apocalypso Calypso Tour, wasn't a special limited edition QTTFT vinyl released? I though I saw one on Instagram but I can't find it anymore

There was! I posted pictures of mine in this forum if you want to see the actual vinyl:

It looks like the unsigned version is still available on the Mika Official Shop, but it seems to only be available from the US store. I have no idea if they ship to other countries from this one anymore, I know people had issues with the French store, as well:

https://shop.yomika.com

This is the FNAC Edition, which is white:

https://www.fnac.com/a18667225/Mika-Que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Blanc-Vinyle-album

There's also the splatter version that I think people have been purchasing at concerts (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!).

The Ultimate MIKA Merch Thread I linked with my vinyl post might be helpful for you, also! I think the splatter version is on there, as well.

Edited by linzijay
Added and moved sentences :)
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, linzijay said:

There was! I posted pictures of mine in this forum if you want to see the actual vinyl:

It looks like the unsigned version is still available on the Mika Official Shop, but it seems to only be available from the US store. I have no idea if they ship to other countries from this one anymore, I know people had issues with the French store, as well:

https://shop.yomika.com

This is the FNAC Edition, which is white:

https://www.fnac.com/a18667225/Mika-Que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-Edition-Limitee-Exclusivite-Fnac-Vinyle-Blanc-Vinyle-album

There's also the splatter version that I think people have been purchasing at concerts (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!).

The Ultimate MIKA Merch Thread I linked with my vinyl post might be helpful for you, also! I think the splatter version is on there, as well.

I also thought there was a Japanese edition, but I'm only finding a CD now when I look it up :dunno:

I've got the signed limited edition of QTTFT! The transparent version is stunning, did he sold it at all of his concerts? I went to the one in Amsterdam but didn't saw the vinyl. Love to get that one too, probably missed my chance tho!

• Like 2

I’ve got LICM, MNIMH and The signed version of QTTFT on vinyl. As a collector it’s so annoying my favourites aren’t on vinyl yet, and Heaven is so expensive! I would pay good money for origin of love on a clear vinyl record like Måneskin’s latest album, it’s gorgeous on a white slip mat.