Artnoon all. New here

Fluffy

:toot:

HELLLOOOOOO

New here. How the devil are you all??

My Name is Debs. I am a 38 yr old mother of 3 from Kent UK.

Now I should imagine you have all been fans of this young man for some time. Myself. I only heard Grace Kelly a few weeks back, and its stuck in my head ever since. Heard it again on Radio one last week, and ya know I honestly thought it was the darkness.(sorry if thats offended anyone) And ever since then hes on everywhere. I love it.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know arnt I just awful:shocked:

That might be why noones replying to my post.lol.

Sorry all.:boxed:

Tut tut eh?:sneaky2:

Hes fab though. Told the other half about RELAX and said I must have the cd when its out. Deffo one thats gonna go down well with the family:naughty:

Heya!

Been busy doing code changes to the site thus not posting much today. I think Darkness were ok, and everyone is entitled to their own taste ;) Am sure you will get some more hellos soon, people just tend to go out a bit more on weekends ;) lol

Welcome again! :)

Sunny

Heya!

Am sure you will get some more hellos soon, people just tend to go out a bit more on weekends ;) lol

Sunny

oh you reckon? ...what's that thing called ...I remember, oh yeah ...a life! :roftl:

Actually I'm just back in after going out with friends for the most boss curry ..yum!

I was only joshing ya Fluffy! One of my most adored people is/was hugely into the Darkness.:thumb_yello:

The darkness are okay, did they just do the one album and split up????

rehab called i think!!!!! success going to the head.... or somewhere like that!

Fluffy, welcome to the board!:welcomeani: another mom...... woo hoo! have pou converted your kids yet??????? I have!!!!!:thumb_yello:

lv, andi xxx

Hiya all. Thanks for the nice welcome.

Yes Angelic. Mother to 3 boys. Youngest being just over 3 months old.

As for converting them, not as yet. But give it time. Yesterday was humming Grace Kelly and then it came on MTV. Then when that finished I was flicking the channels and it came on again.lol My eldest Thomas was like OH MUM Your not watching it again. I think they will be converted when I get the album. My eldest likes most of what I like so it shouldnt be a problem. He knows the Feelings album off by heart. love him.

Oh and as for the going out bit. I agree Whats that?? To be honest I am too tired to go out. :blink:

Having legally downloaded Grace Kelly. I immediatly burnt it onto a cd. And my 9 yr old will NOT stop playing it. I dont mind one bit. But I peek through the door and hes sitting there singing away, he looks like hes having a great time. He even put it on this morning while he was eating his cocopops.lol.

Hubbie likes him too. And I am sure my mum will.:thumb_yello: