Need someone to come with me to watch Mika play on Tuesday

Sarah_Lou

There was an announcement on here from a woman at the BBC who was trying to get some Mika fans to be in the audience of a show he's recording a performance for.

I got in touch with her and said I'd go with a friend. My friend now says he can't come, I was considering going on my own, but I wondered if I could find anyone one here who may want to accompany me.

The thing is, it's in London on Tuesday morning from 9.30am. I know most people have better things to be doing on a Tuesday morning (except maybe unless you're a student, like me.)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My boss found out that I was going to take a sickie and is now in talks to whether I can go or not! i should know by friday! I think you realise that your mika obsession is going to far when you might get the sack!:wink2:

It's on Great Portland St. You got the email with the details yet?

Yes, let's meet somewhere before. I think the audience is a 'standing around in a bar' type affair, so I'm sure none of us will want to look like a billy-no-mates.

There's a Pret a Manger on Regent St, between Oxford Circus tube and the BBC place. We could meet inside/outside there at 9?

My boss found out that I was going to take a sickie and is now in talks to whether I can go or not! i should know by friday! I think you realise that your mika obsession is going to far when you might get the sack!:wink2:

I haven't got the sack and I am coming on tuesday!:woot_jump:

Sounds Like a plan see you at 9!:thumb_yello:

I've just read the email and it says that you can't wear black! oh my god I really only own black clothes, I better go shopping!

That will be because Mika is many colours! :)

I think you have a very special Mika top though don't you? ;)

Yes I do but I don't want to look completely obsessed by the guy in such small surroundings!(even though I am!) It's going to be staying in it's packet for now!

I'll be there, my boss is very understanding and let's me have any day off I want. It's great being self employed!:roftl:

I'll be on my own, as for some bizzare reason, none of my friends or family have no idea what I'm talking about when I mention Mika's name, and their bosses aren't as great as mine! Ha ha. So Pret a Manger for morning coffee it is then, see you all there.