Hi! New fan from the US (Arizona)

MaryP

All I can say is WOW!!

I stumbled across "Grace Kelly" just as it was starting this morning on a station I rarely listen to on Sirius.

O.M.G.

I fell in love instantly! I have a "rewind" feature on my radio and I re-play the song 3 times in a row - only 3 times because I arrived at work and had to go inside... I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!

I can't wait to get home to download the song and check out Mika's myspace page....(I'm "blocked" from myspace here at work...)

I've already pre-ordered the CD on Amazon - $34 (Yikes!!) - well worth it, I'm sure!

I look forward to posting on this board!

MaryP

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is WOW!!

I stumbled across "Grace Kelly" just as it was starting this morning on a station I rarely listen to on Sirius.

O.M.G.

I fell in love instantly! I have a "rewind" feature on my radio and I re-play the song 3 times in a row - only 3 times because I arrived at work and had to go inside... I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!

I can't wait to get home to download the song and check out Mika's myspace page....(I'm "blocked" from myspace here at work...)

I've already pre-ordered the CD on Amazon - $34 (Yikes!!) - well worth it, I'm sure!

I look forward to posting on this board!

MaryP

Welcome. I would advise ya to cancel the order and order it off of http://www.cdwow.com it's like 18 dollars there, so almost half off of what you are spending.

Manny

Thanks Yummyme for the tip about CDWOW... I'll give it a try! Hopefully I'll get it somewhat quickly even though it's being shipped to the States.

Thanks, but no Thanks, Strudel - someone recently got fired that that, so I don't think I want to throw the last 15 years of my career down the drain...:wink2:

I can hold off my addictions until I get home - as hard as it is sometimes! :roftl:

"strudel" "yummyme" - do we have a food theme going on here?

Thanks all for the warm welcome!