2007 - Popstarz tonight! January 26

trixie

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that was such a good night! I'm so dead after it now though.

Mika came on at 1am - the place was absolutely packed! It seemed to go so quickly, probably because I was a bit drunk, lol.

He played:

Relax

Love Today

Billy Brown

Big Girl

Grace Kelly

----------

Lollipop

He was so amazing! Cannot wait to see him again.

They were also handing out free lollipops in the queue before you went in.

Here's some photos - they didn't turn out too bad considering I was drunk and using a camera phone!

n222406062_733833_5022.jpg

n222406062_733835_5620.jpg

n222406062_733838_6500.jpg

n222406062_733840_7100.jpg

n222406062_733841_7401.jpg

n222406062_733843_8005.jpg

Thanks for the pics, it was fantastic, I was blown away! What a vocal range waw!! The crowd was brillant, on Grace Kelly it was madness all over the place lol :) He created a very good impression yesterday :) I can't wait to see him againnnnn... Well after tomorrow LOL!

I love his attitude, he seems so happy to perform that he managed to communicate his joy :) we all had a smily face after his performance!!

Bravooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sté(fan)e

Last night was truly amazing! I was right at the front (within touching distance!) I am now completely covered in bruises cos everyone was jumping all over the place and I have lost my voice! :boxed:

I really believe that last night was a once in a lifetime experience as I don't think that Mika will play in such a small venue again. The crowd were loving it and Mika was absolutely amazing (sorry have I already said that?) and pitch perfect on every song (which is really rare for a live performance).:thumb_yello:

He had his new Japanese toy that he had bought for celebrating being number 1 on his piano and showed everyone. This was really fantastic and cannot wait to see him live again.

Lollipops all round!:wub2:

:tears: I wanna see him live too. The pics were awesome. Gash, I just love the way he dresses:blush-anim-cl: Guess if I could be on a concert I'd faint or smth :roftl: Oh, why am I here and not in England:blink::boxed:

Oh Nicole you would of loved it when he was playing with his braces during big girls! and his trousers were falling down a bit, I do believe he was wearing grey Lycra type boxer shorts! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Oh Nicole you would of loved it when he was playing with his braces during big girls! and his trousers were falling down a bit, I do believe he was wearing grey Lycra type boxer shorts! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:cheerful_h4h: Guess it was fantastic. Oh, more than 1 year and maybe I'll join you guys. Hoping to live in London by then:wink2: But, oh, all the concerts I'm missing:furious: I adooooore the braces:naughty:

Well, popstarz is my favourite club and Mika is fast becoming one of my favourite singers. So apart from getting slightly too drunk, it was amaaazing! He played all my faves (apart from happy ending which I didn't expect anyway) and really impressed me! Can't wait to see him again!

• mellody changed the title to 2007 - Popstarz tonight! January 26