Mika's Band

meimei88

Does anyone know the members Mika's supporting band?

I know that the guitarist is called Martin and that he used to play for Sophie Ellis-Bextor. I love his drummer chick.. she is so cool! I wonder how they get chosen!!

Mika just introduced his band on the Music Club video :)

Michael Choi on bass, Martin on guitar, Luke on keyboard and Cherise on Drums :) They all rock!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh! I managed to record it. Got a digital dvd recorder thingy. Perhaps you were trying to record Sky+ ? Don't know whether that works or not as we don't have it.

Well, the Maida Vale broadcast was almost the same set as the t-mobile gig on Monday night - the album party launch that we were lucky enough to win tickets to (still can't believe it). I have to say though that there didn't seem to be as good an atmosphere as at the t-mobile gig. There was such a party going on there, with all the circus acts etc.

The man also smiled a whole lot more at Monday's gig. Was he perhaps a bit more nervous at Maida Vale gig due to filming for broadcast? The audience seemed more reserved too. Whatever, we'd only be guessing. In any case, it was still a great performance! It could also be my own perception, as I was there in person, in the party mood and *so* excited!

Hooray!!!!!!.. Its looping!!! Thank goodness for DVD/HDD recorders!! I think I'm going to compile a DVD full of clips, pics and radio interviews :) That way I can pull it out and show my kids in the future..."Ah yes. Mika.. we were there at the start.. here's my photo with him...." and they would go... "wow mum thats sooo coool!" hehe

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yep, found this thread, I won't have to start a new one :biggrin2:

Soo, could anyone who knows please answer the question - is the content of Mika's band solid? I just wanted to know, because it's 90% that I'll attend his gig, and as I'm praying to meet him I thought I could make a present for him and it would be related to him and his band. But if it is just a temporary content, It wouldn't be a good idea. Anyone could help please?

i really like his band too, cause from what i hear they r really nice and down to earth. guess if u roll with mika, u gotta be like that. my fav is cherisse. i have always wanted to play the trap set and acoutic guitar. she rocks :punk: