Hello from West Sussex

jengafer

I thought I would say hi as have just worked out how to do this! I first heard Mika on radio one and it was love at first hear!! So very fab to hear such a wonderful and freddie like voice! I just watched his Radio 2 show on digital and he is fab! He will be strutting about the stage like Fred in no time! I think the show is replaying on digital so it might still be on for those who missed! I cant believe i didnt get tickets in the pre sale for London. Does anyone know what time they go on general sale tomorrow?lol

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi jengefer,... Thought id check out if he worth looking after your boys for... That was 3 hours ago and havent moved from PC yet!! You've got me hooked!!.... What a sexy, funky, rocking ,strutting guy!!( and so young...)!!! And musically nearest thing to Freddie i've heard ...

So you've got tickets and ill be at home... Never thought we'd have anything in common musically anyway... C U soon lol big sisxx

OH my god you are a stalker! Well i am back on again, other half watching something boring on tele...There is a doc about nivarna on the the mo. your little boy will like Thanks for having my sprogs for the night, Mika is a very sexy luscious pie, I will bring you the his album when see you tomorrow!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay So excited :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: