Has anyone in the US gotten the CD yet?

MaryP

Hi everyone!

I'm curious to know if anyone here in the US has gotten the CD - I originally pre-ordered it from Amazon (for $37 or something!) and then cancelled and ordered from CDwow.com (for $17). They sent me an e-mail confirming my order and my credit card has been charged. Now, when I go on CDwow.com and log in, it says I have no authorized orders! I sent them an e-mail, but just got back a generic reply.

Has this happened to anyone else? Has anyone here seen the CD yet?

Now when I go on Amazon, it says delivery is in 4-6 weeks! ugh...

I can't wait much longer! I'm dying over here...:(

MaryP

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning on ordering it too, but saw that amazon's wait time was 4-6 weeks, like you said...I was going to try the cdwow thing, like you did as well, but I think that I'll just order it from Amazon UK...I've ordered from them before for stuff, and got the items I ordered in only a few days. It'll be a little pricy because of the shipping (the cd itself is only about $16 or $17 U.S. on there) so the total I think it'll be is about $35 dollars...so if you order from Amazon UK, on say, a monday, you'd likely have it by Friday, or the following monday. :original:

I haven't gotten a hard copy of the album...yet. But I have listened to all of the tracks! I looove it.

I'm considering buying the album through amazon.com as an import until it is officially released here next month....