MIKA on Johnnie Walker, Radio 2 Sunday

Gill

Good afternoon Lollipop Lovers everywhere!

Just picked up this week's Radio Times - it seems our hero will be on Radio 2 this coming Sunday 18 Feb, BBC Radio 2, 4.30 - 6.30.

Set your recorders now!!

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up. Are the in the same building as Radio 1, because if they are, and should he be No1 again, he wouldn't be far away from JK & Joel to have a live appearance on the Chart Show, instead of them calling him on the phone. Result!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the heads up. Are the in the same building as Radio 1, because if they are, and should he be No1 again, he wouldn't be far away from JK & Joel to have a live appearance on the Chart Show, instead of them calling him on the phone. Result!:thumb_yello:

Nope, different buildings :)

I'm going to wait to listen to it later from the BBC website. So thanks for letting me know when he is on!! :thumb_yello: I can let the webcast go on for about an hour without having to listen to the whole thing!

I'll also record the bits we want later on.

So was it recorded then CW?

I was thinking that I wish they'd ask him something else!

But then I remembered that most of the GBP probably hadn't read every article they could find about him or watched the Radio 2 session on loop for a week! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm still recording on my computer - he's just talking about what's important - meeting quotas or his career - although it finished a while ago on digital TV. It will be on 'Listen Again' on Radio 2 website in a few hours i have no doubt.

I couldn't get any connection with Real Player, just Windows Media Player.

CW.

So was it recorded then CW?

I was thinking that I wish they'd ask him something else!

But then I remembered that most of the GBP probably hadn't read every article they could find about him or watched the Radio 2 session on loop for a week! :blush-anim-cl:

I haven't hung around waiting for an interview on the radio, listening to all of the other stuff I'm not interested in, since I was in my teens. :shocked:

Me too!

I couldn't believe how awful the records before Mika came on were! To think that people listen to that bland, dreary stuff voluntarily! :thumbdown:

Maybe it was deliberate, just to emphasise what great music Mika makes! :naughty: