2007 -- A long interview...

doodle

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good interview - covers some of the usual.. parentage, international up bringing, Simon Cowell, etc. Also learn that he is an eBay nut :) and his take on dating celebrities (although he chose Kermit the Frog).

Have uploaded an mp3 recording here (12 mb - tried to record at lower quality to reduce the size but it was rubbish!)

Mika and Kermit the Frog?:mf_rosetinted: I would like to hear it. I love their voices. One is super hot and the other one is so freaking funny:bleh:

What like a duet :roftl: it would be brilliant and very very colourful. They could do a whole muppets show, Mika and the muppets :wink2:

Awesome long interview :wub2:

What like a duet :roftl: it would be brilliant and very very colourful. They could do a whole muppets show, Mika and the muppets :wink2:

Awesome long interview :wub2:

:shocked: :shocked: Mika and the muppets! I'd love that! So many sweeties on the same time:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah Labyrinth is a great film! Not as good as The Neverending Story though... and David Bowie in lycra is somewhat disturbing viewing if u are under 16...:wink2:

Glad you all enjoyed the interview! I love that Mika's idea of taking someone on a date is "going to have a sandwich". :roftl: The boy has class!

He wears that shirt in nearly every interview and PA he does, I think he looks good in it.

I thought he was going to say Winnie the pooh for his celebrity date as he seems to be a big fan.

I can identify with the buying rubbish stuff, not so much on Ebay, but from Publishers Clearing House, one day I'll win that £1,000,000.:roftl:

He does excellent inteviews, you can see he really thinks about what he is going to say, although it must have been distracting, getting interupted while the woman was asking him the questions.

• 8 years later...

So here's another interview link -

http://video.uk.msn.com/v/en-gb/v.htm?g=302A3DCF-398C-4EC3-AF2B-80532C884E5C&t=s75&f=34/64&p=&fg=

This one is long, with some funny moments. A nice way to spend 18 minutes though :blush-anim-cl:

And now I'm off to bed :sleep_1:

The VIDEO link doesn't work anymore.... :no:

:bow: Could anyone share this video if you saved it ? I'd like to watch it so much !!! ( Mika and the muppets! )

The VIDEO link doesn't work anymore.... :no:

:bow: Could anyone share this video if you saved it ? I'd like to watch it so much !!! ( Mika and the muppets! )

Eriko, I think it is this interview

• Like 2