Hello, i just joined!

Taysdreamgirl83

Hello Mika Fans,

I just wanted to say that i just joined so i don't mind meeting new mika fans to talk to! Um.....i've been a fan for about a month but until today Grace Kelly was the only song that i knew of his. I do have to say that I love most of the songs that i've heard so far. However I don't have his cd yet because it hasn't been released the US, so i'm still waiting! Anyway if any of you have yahoo add me: Tweetiebird1984@yahoo.com Hope to hear from some of you!

Jamie

p.s. i first heard about mika on MTV. I saw his video 'Grace Kelly'

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hy friends!

i am new too...and i come from germany.well, i don´t speak englisch very good but since a few weeks i am visiting this site for reading news about mika.

i heard him in january while driving to the cinema and at home i searched him on you tube.

now i am crazy for mika and his music, i can´t be a day without hearing and watching his music with videos on you tube.

mi englisch is very bad but i hope you will not count my mistakes:blink:

i hope you will post more pics from mika y i am waiting for his album ...i offered it on amazon because en germany it will be out in the shops on 23 of march...i can´t wait for this...

hy friends!

i am new too...and i come from germany.well, i don´t speak englisch very good but since a few weeks i am visiting this site for reading news about mika.

i heard him in january while driving to the cinema and at home i searched him on you tube.

now i am crazy for mika and his music, i can´t be a day without hearing and watching his music with videos on you tube.

mi englisch is very bad but i hope you will not count my mistakes:blink:

i hope you will post more pics from mika y i am waiting for his album ...i offered it on amazon because en germany it will be out in the shops on 23 of march...i can´t wait for this...

you're english is just fine:thumb_yello:

hi Taysdreamgirl and hi Simone,

you are i the right place here for Mika stuff, you can also make some great friends!

Simone, I can certainly help you out with german, von wo kommst du und wie hast du von uns gehoert, auch noch schnell: wie kommt Mika in Deutshcland an?

Welcome Jamie! Great name!

Hope youre enjoying the fan club. Im fairly new too and im love, love, loving it! Its so nice to see that Mika has already built up a loyal fan base across the pond! [which is all well and good seeing how hard it is to crack America!]

Keep posting to get your status higher and higher!

Sarah xx

Sarah,

Thanks, i'm loving it actually. Strangely I never knew there were this many people who knew about Mika, but then you know how can this many people not know about Mika. He's just brillant and creative in his song writing, I just can't seem to get enough of the songs that he has put on his Myspace page. His song 'Love Today' has to be my favorite right about now. But anyway, if anyone wants to talk to me off here, you can find me on yahoo and Msn messenger Taysdreamgirl83