Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

oh i hope they do a cooked breakfast! will need one as i have to get myself back to teesside and into uni by 1pm!! oh dear haha

and andi yes i do see a pattern! vodka vodka and more vodka!

hi hannah hun *hugs*

wow... it's gona be some party...!!!!!:naughty: we too have to leave to get back to collect the kids from school at 3 pm... we need a local who can tell us where to go for food!!!!

I'm going shopping now for clothes!!! Yay!! I love shopping!!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Before/aftershow Party!!

Right Guys now its nearly time to MIKA day and My Birthday Party in FREDS LOUNGE-his room!!. Fred and I think it would be wise to sort the PARTY out!!!

Any questions,ideas, extras, things you are bringing with you can all be put in here and I will try to update accordingly.

So far:

Question:What does everyone drink?

Do we need paper cups and plates?

x

So Far on what are people bringing:

Daisylou:

MIKA!!-(if only he would come!!)Door Banner-The Partys in Here!,Birthday Cake,candles,streamers,bubbles,straws,drinks stirrers,umbrellas,party poppers,My ipod.

Fred:

Helium,balloons

Bexxy:

Ipod, Ipod Speakers,Cherry Lambrini

Tia:Bottle of Baileys,bottle of Vodka

Hannah:bottle of Malibu,2 (incl.friends) bottles Vodka

Andi: 2 bottles Vodka

Right the list is updated :thumb_yello: .

Thanks girlies for getting back to me!-How much Vodka?????

Not so sure about the shops but isn't someone on here a local?

xx

Wow erm lots of vodka flowing!!!!!:biggrin2: Ill bring diet coke and lemonade 2 i think and pringles for munching on!!!!

Its soooo xciting!!! Its coming really quickly now!! I hope u get yr babysitting probs sorted Jen!!!:thumb_yello: I know the feeling!!!

WOW

too right theres alot of Vodka :shocked:

ive got a feeling everyone is going to Have one super hang over in the morning :naughty:

hey bexx, think we should remember some painkillers 4 the morning:thumb_yello:

WOW

too right theres alot of Vodka :shocked:

ive got a feeling everyone is going to Have one super hang over in the morning :naughty:

hey bexx, think we should remember some painkillers 4 the morning:thumb_yello:

Right had a lookey and for those of you not wanting to cart your party goodies I have found a Morrisons supermarket in the Merrion Centre.

From what I can gather it is not far from where we are staying. Its in a shopping centre (although its more a training centre but looks like a shopping centre) and is on the ground floor near the escalator. Plus if we get stuck-I know that there is a Marks and Spencer near Harvey Nichols (wonder how I know that!!)mind I haven't been to Leeds for years so everything might have changed!!

xx

wahey even better:biggrin2: haha i'm saying fry up but i mean a veggie one as i don't eat meat haha!

Yeah me neither or toamtoes!! Veggie bacon and veggie sausages are the best!! but do fill you full of wind!! TMI !! xx

Yahoo!!

Just got the skinny red pants and a Laura Lees dress with Ladybirds on its gorg!!

Only prob that the jeans are too long and not as skinny as they should be aww well gonna keep em!!

The guy from Leeds has been in touch and said its okay to come about 8pm for us to go on the balcony so I think 4pm for you guys maybey a bit early???

We will still come early then I will get ready (that will take forever!) at the hotel and give freds the room stuff and come and meet you all.

Is it still 3pm ish at the pub/restaurant next to the travel lodge?

You won't miss me Im the one in the bright red jeans that are too long!! and very bright dress for the night!! xx

oh wow your outfit sounds amazing!! i think i need to go and buy something! any excuse hehe!!

i have no money but somehow have managed to say yes to going out tonight!:biggrin2: they normally play grave kelly at the bar so hopefully they will have love today too!!!

xxxx

So, 15 days then. I'm getting cold feet now after my over-excitment of last week. I'm imagining queuing in the rain, stuck at the back, not being able to park, not knowing who any of you are and generally disappointed.

So, 15 days then. I'm getting cold feet now after my over-excitment of last week. I'm imagining queuing in the rain, stuck at the back, not being able to park, not knowing who any of you are and generally disappointed.

It wont be raining its MAY!! hehe its going to be a gorgeous day, we are going to be queing up first we will be at the Front for sure!!!!

And we are All Fantastic People!!!

Its going to be an Awesome Time Trust me :thumb_yello:

Hi ruth... you'll be fine hun.... we will be the mad people with MFC badges and lollipops!!!! We're gona have a fab time. are you staying at the travel lodge?

It wont be raining its MAY!! hehe its going to be a gorgeous day, we are going to be queing up first we will be at the Front for sure!!!!

And we are All Fantastic People!!!

Its going to be an Awesome Time Trust me :thumb_yello:

hiya Bexxy.. you ok hun?????

not long now *twirls and dances*

Hi ruth... you'll be fine hun.... we will be the mad people with MFC badges and lollipops!!!! We're gona have a fab time. are you staying at the travel lodge?

No, er, I've got work on Monday. I don't mind how late I stay in Leeds, but I've got to drive home. And my daughter who's going to keep me in check has college to get back for.

Ooooo sorry, it's not 15 days is it? it's 16. soz.

Heya Andi i am fine :thumb_yello:

Just been so busy at work this last week i must have done atleast 60hours easily :blink:

But now i have a few days off

*jumps around in joy*

And OMG yes Leeds is soo close now two weeks YAY :punk:

My official mfc badges are in the post and i need to start organising what i am going to wear :punk: :punk: