Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Today I have been listening to the support band's tracks as I don't usually like music the first time I hear it and I wouldn't have thought that I liked Indie.

i dont even know who the support band is, i havent looked mayb its a good idea to listen to a few of the songs

Me toooooo freddie!!!!:)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know its crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent been on mfc alot lately and when i saw yr countdown i was like OMG where has that gone!!!! Just get this weekend over and how xcited are we all going to beeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

well their songs are quite joyful:roftl: interesting, should be good, the shows arent listed on their page though? So long as Mika's there it will be all fab and great:thumb_yello:

I know its crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent been on mfc alot lately and when i saw yr countdown i was like OMG where has that gone!!!! Just get this weekend over and how xcited are we all going to beeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

annnnnddddddddd... for some of us it's a short week too!!!!!! :biggrin2:

so it will go faster!!!!

annnnnddddddddd... for some of us it's a short week too!!!!!! :biggrin2:

so it will go faster!!!!

god yeah its bank holiday, im working saturday but then 2 whole days off!!!!! yippeeee.... your so rite that will will it go quicker :)

well their songs are quite joyful:roftl: interesting, should be good, the shows arent listed on their page though? So long as Mika's there it will be all fab and great:thumb_yello:

Well I don't think I'm inventing it.... I think I followed a link from a newsletter from the official Mika site. After all that homework, it would be hilarious if they weren't his support.

Hi again

I've found the newsletter and it does say Pull Tiger Tail are support, but it won't let me copy and paste across to here. And, I must admit, there's no mention of Mika on their site or in their gigs.

Morning Guys!!

Had a really bad night so prob won't be on much today.

Jodi don't forget your Fairy cakes or I'll cry!!

I thought the support band was gonna be Mr Hudson and the Library? they have a spare date on their schedule and Pullthe tigertail doesn't say where they are on the 13th. Shame as Mr Hudsons lead singer is not ugly shall we say!!

I wonder what time it is gonna start as the doors open at 7pm. We were told to go for 8pm so maybey 8.30 then MIKA 9.30?

What were the times for the other gigs?

Jodi keep that countdown going!!

See you all soon yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeH!!

xx

Is everyone taking cameras?

Just I need someone to take a photo of when (sorry IF!-its a big if!!) I get my MIKA huggle as my husband is crap at taking photos. Hes a no head or miles away type of guy and don't want to miss an opportunity like this!

xx