Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

no u cant check in til 3pm!!! but will leave us plenty of time to change quick and queue up!! What time are we queuing from? OMG so xciting, we are seeing mika NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey bexx yr rite that does sound good!!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh why the week before MIKA I feel so lousy.

My ME is driving me mad so spelling mistakes are suppose to be there as have really bad brian fog!

Why did we move to the country surrounded by trees and rape my hayfever is so bad I can hardly see and I have the hairdressers tomorrow-WHY ME??!!

MIKA will def want to stay away if he sees me lookying like this!!

I really need a hug now-you know the advert where that freaky blue thing comes and gives you a hug I need it!!

Gosh how warm is it aswell thing we will all be wearing our underwear (custom made of course!) to the gig!

We should be there for 3pm but Im not driving so could be 7.30pm!! LOL!!

Gonna meet you guys ,then help with the room, say bye, and go for a sleepy then dressed showered and out,will come about 7.30pm Doors open at 7pm.

Don't know how to meet you at stage door-you guys go and save me a space I will use my walking stick(this someone will hve to hold during my and MIKA smooch!-yeh rite!) and I'll get to you somehow. You'll hear me shouting FREDDIE!!!WHERE R U?

Not sure where you are going to wait as Paul's friend has been to this venue before and its just the Students Union,which will be open but none of you can go in?? So if its wet you are gonna be very wet!! We'll need Hanner as you will all have pneumonia (spelling sorry!)

Going back to bed to cook in the strange heat we are having! Have to keep the windows shut for the pollen so house is like a greeenhouse!

I look so divine LOL!!

xx

awww Daisy Big Hugs for you x o x

if it is at all any consolation i know what your going through with the hayfever thing i have been carrying around a box of tissues for the past weeks due to those crappy yellow rape seed oil fields!!!

and dont worry you will be sure to find us all just look for the gang with the flashing hearts :thumb_yello:

awww daisylou i hope u feel better by next week!!! Do u do find yr ME gets worse when u get xcited or stressed about things?

I hope this nice spell keeps up for next sunday, iv heard its bad for this sunday and bank holiday but getting nice again mid week next week!!! I dont want to be all wet to see mika!!!! my hair will go funny(us girls and our hair)

Oh why the week before MIKA I feel so lousy.

My ME is driving me mad so spelling mistakes are suppose to be there as have really bad brian fog!

Why did we move to the country surrounded by trees and rape my hayfever is so bad I can hardly see and I have the hairdressers tomorrow-WHY ME??!!

MIKA will def want to stay away if he sees me lookying like this!!

I really need a hug now-you know the advert where that freaky blue thing comes and gives you a hug I need it!!

Gosh how warm is it aswell thing we will all be wearing our underwear (custom made of course!) to the gig!

We should be there for 3pm but Im not driving so could be 7.30pm!! LOL!!

Gonna meet you guys ,then help with the room, say bye, and go for a sleepy then dressed showered and out,will come about 7.30pm Doors open at 7pm.

Don't know how to meet you at stage door-you guys go and save me a space I will use my walking stick(this someone will hve to hold during my and MIKA smooch!-yeh rite!) and I'll get to you somehow. You'll hear me shouting FREDDIE!!!WHERE R U?

Not sure where you are going to wait as Paul's friend has been to this venue before and its just the Students Union,which will be open but none of you can go in?? So if its wet you are gonna be very wet!! We'll need Hanner as you will all have pneumonia (spelling sorry!)

Going back to bed to cook in the strange heat we are having! Have to keep the windows shut for the pollen so house is like a greeenhouse!

I look so divine LOL!!

xx

Lets dig up all the rape fields NOone likes them, they look pretty but make most ppl ill! I have tonsillitus Daisy and it is my 30th today and Mika next week and im supposed to be going away for w/e. It must be all the excitement. I am away til tuesay, if i make it! so speak to you all then to catch up, x X x

Lets dig up all the rape fields NOone likes them, they look pretty but make most ppl ill! I have tonsillitus Daisy and it is my 30th today and Mika next week and im supposed to be going away for w/e. It must be all the excitement. I am away til tuesay, if i make it! so speak to you all then to catch up, x X x

Im all for digging up the rape seed oil fields :thumb_yello:

i mean what use are they anyway....i think they make margarine? or something i dont know but they smell NASTY if your up close to them...but true they do look pretty :biggrin2:

sounds fab to me :thumb_yello::punk:

and freddie, maybe more than one drink on the way hehe! coke bottle at the ready filled with alcohol hehe!!

i'm soooooooo excited!

xxxx

Your my type of people!!! .... white lighting and a brown paper bag , boy class! :naughty:

haha white lighting haven't had that since i was about 14 at the bus stop!! ahhhhh memories!

ahhhh!!!!! takes me back!!! 20/20 and castaway were my teenage drink of choice!!!! I loved castaway... can you still get it????

I'm back still feel like ****e but hey thats my life! I have a cough aswell now that Paul said would put Steptoe to shame-before my time!!

First things first Happy 30th Birthday Jen!! :flowers2::happybday::flowers2: Hope you get better too or we will be needing a sick tent for us to watch MIKA from!!

Plans sound as though they are coming together!

Have you sorted your helium and balloons Freds?

Everyone gonna bring some food aren't they?

Right short and sweet as having my tea then going back to bed again so I can be tip top for next week!!

Thanks Guys for your kind thoughts they cheer me up so much:biggrin2:

xx

ahhhh!!!!! takes me back!!! 20/20 and castaway were my teenage drink of choice!!!! I loved castaway... can you still get it????

haha omg i can remember my dad giving me a sip of castaway when i was little! think you can still get it! i'll have a look and if i find one i'll bring you one Andi! hehe!

xxxx:biggrin2:

we used to have blastaway at uni lol... it was castaway and something lol...

oooh my first devil of choice when i was 14 was pernod and black... might blow the cobwebs with one in leeds, not had one in YEARS!!

i never did the hangin on the corner/park thing, i went to the pub with my mates coz they were older than me lol

YAHOO!! the countdown seems to be racing by now!!

God once the Bank Holiday is over thats it the final furlong and we are on the home straight!!

One happy bunny been to the hair salon and they were lovely now a very ash blonde no yellow in sight (too pale for yellow!) so its a different shade but alot lighter-yeh!! and they never charged me. Dunno why I was worried I am just stupid!! Plus she dried it different and it looks longer?! I love that hair salon!!

So get the fairy cakes cooked as this girl is gonna be on top form on the 13th!! Might be sober one tho as taking stuff for my hayfever that says no alcohol :yikes: then again it says that on most of my painkillers too so can always just have a few!! LOL!!

Going to rest for a few days so might not be on pc so any news can Tia or Fred text me please. Shouldn't be anything urgent tho-hopefully!!

I will pm fred and let him see to any party stuff that needs doing whilst im awol-think its sorted now really. Just come, bring food and drink and get ready to have one helluva good night!!

Should be up and about middle of next week fingers xd!

Love to you all

Daisylou xx

i know how xciting, im kinda wishing the bank holiday away!!! Ill text u over the weekend anyway, im not around much over weekend got a 12hr shift to try and get thou tomorrow!!!! grrr.....

Anyway by the time i come on sunday i can say 1 week to gooooooooooo!!!