Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: OMG its going to be so many of us so brill. Gothy I want to meet you too, you have to come. I have a soft spot for gothys:roftl: :wink2: I am going to totally pop when may is here, it is just too exciting for words MIKA AND ALL OF YOU:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

:roftl: OMG its going to be so many of us so brill. Gothy I want to meet you too, you have to come. I have a soft spot for gothys:roftl: :wink2: I am going to totally pop when may is here, it is just too exciting for words MIKA AND ALL OF YOU:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Jen... are you staying in the travelodge too???

wow its seems to be going quick now!!!! get over the easter break and the children go back to school and it's going be now time at all!!!! so xcited can't wait to meet u all!!! :thumb_yello:

I'm afraid not. It's too early, in comparison to Milan concert(next 12)...and I haven't for now so much work vacation neither enough money... :(

I'm very, very sorry and sad :(

I know i was only thinking of u this morning Milan is soooo close!!! shame about Leeds thou, times like this i wish i owed a private jet oh and i could fly one and id come and get u!!!!