I LOVE MIKA. Biggest Fan in US

Lucy

Hello everyone. Thanks for having this club. I hope I make new friends.

Let me start by saying that I heard MIKA on MTV2. I fell for his music during the few seconds of GRACE KELLY. His sound is soooo different and that's what makes it so desirable. I can't wait for his album to be release in the US. I want to buy here do help him be on the top of the chart. I hope MIKA comes to the USA. I would love to see him perform. By the way, Does anyone know what is his real name? I should know, but I found out more about his music than anything else. Thank you everyone.

Talk to you later

MUAHHHHHHH

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey and welcome! I'm also from the US and bought the cd from London because I jsut couldn't wait... haha maybe I'll buy it again when it's released here. Mika's real name is Michael Holbrook Penniman, but he's always been called Mica, and changed the spelling to Mika because people were pronouncing it wrong. haha I think I'm a bit of a loser for knowing all that. Also, I'm not sure exactly where u live but Mika is going to be playing a show in LA at the Troubador on March 25, and he is also playing at Coachella in Indio California. I only know about these cuz I'm from LA, but I'm pretty sure hes playing a few shows throughout the US in the coming monthss. anyway welcome to the Mika obsession:shocked:

Im goinggg Im going Im goingggg! so excited I'm counting down the days! Me and my 7 close friends will be there decked out in Lollipop girl attire! cant wait

OOOOH. When I go to see him, I want to dress up in Lollipop attire also, but I'm not quite sure how to go about doing so... did you make yours from a pattern? :blink:

ya I actually did a fashion and costume design program over the summer so I have some stuff that I've made but I dunno if i wanna be stuck making lollipop costumes for all my friends! haha we might jsut improvise with similar costumes we have from other things. sdf;jkhsgu i can't wait

making costumes from a pattern can be easier than it seems... do u have a pattern book? haha I'm pretty bad at it but usually when comeone helps me I get the hang of it... jsut gotta keep it simple

Hello all! I am new to the fan club. I just discovered MIKA a week ago and downloaded the Grace Kelly video from itunes! I love it! All I have is the one song. I swear I wearing out my ipod playing it! Not to mention the fact that anyone who gets into my car just HAS to hear it a least a couple of times! :roftl: It's the price you pay to ride with me! HA! I can't wait until March 27th to get the CD. It's killing me! UGH!!!

Mika is so cute!!! :wub2:

Thanks for listening to me gush!

Im goinggg Im going Im goingggg! so excited I'm counting down the days! Me and my 7 close friends will be there decked out in Lollipop girl attire! cant wait

me to me to! LALALA

Hello everyone. Thanks for having this club. I hope I make new friends.

Let me start by saying that I heard MIKA on MTV2. I fell for his music during the few seconds of GRACE KELLY. His sound is soooo different and that's what makes it so desirable. I can't wait for his album to be release in the US. I want to buy here do help him be on the top of the chart. I hope MIKA comes to the USA. I would love to see him perform. By the way, Does anyone know what is his real name? I should know, but I found out more about his music than anything else. Thank you everyone.

Talk to you later

MUAHHHHHHH

oh and maybe u r the no# fan in the US now... but ill arrive to LA on the 20th...so im sorry...ull be no# 2 ;)