sold outtt!!! : (

humpfree

im soo sick of trying to see mika and then him always being sold out!! im only 14.. and there's only so much i can do... and he only plays in california and new york... so both times he's going to be in new york is sold outt! it makes me so mad! ALL I WANT TO DO IT SEE HIM LIVE! is that so hard?? and what makes it worse, is that both times he's going to california are really close to my birthday! and i'd loooove to see him around my brithday.. that would kick arse...:thumbdown:

sorry if this doesnt make sense. i'm kind of just ranting.... :tears::sneaky2:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry :(

i think he should start preforming in bigger places :( to many ppl want to see him :(

ya he should play bigger places!! i know he's playing the coachella festival but its like $250 cause the day he's playing is sold out. : ( I"m even willing to drive to a different state to see him! its soo messed... i still love him tho

omg same here. it makes me want to cry. my birthday's march28th and he has a show in new york on the 29th and the tickets are only 15 bucks and i asked my mom if she could fly me out and i wouldnt have a party or get a car for my sweet sixteen and she's like roar, no. and i live in flipping michigan and like he's gonna come to detroit, he'll probably get shot.

sad! i live in utah... and although it is possible (but i HIGHLY doubt it) that he could come to salt lake city, i doubt he ever will. and my mom was willing to take me to california for the coachella festival to see mika, since she knows how much i love him and stuff. but his day was sold out. so it would cost $500 bucks just for tickets... and so my mom cant do that.. and then i found the other show at traubadour. tickets are only $15 and he's all sold out! i'm willing to go to another state to see him!! gosh. he should just play at bigger venues.... or something like that. cause i'm soo sick of getting all excited only to find out that i cant go. it kills me every time! :sad: