Hey Everybody !!! Bonjour tout le monde !!!

sunshine931

Hey there everybody, greetings from Montréal, Canada !!! My name is Véronique and I'm 25 years old. My first language is french, so bear with me if I do any mistakes in english !!! I first heard Mika's song, Grace Kelly, a couple of weeks ago on the radio. Well it was my alarm radio and I had just woke up and was tired and grumpy... but then I heard this song and a big smile came across my face !!! I immediatly fell in love with it... At first, I was confused... I thought it was Freddie Mercury singing but I had never heard this song before and I am a huge Queen fan... But when I finally found out who sang this song, I got curious about him and did a little research on the internet... I went on YouTube and watched a couple of videos and I was hooked !!! Oh and by the way, I heard about this site on YouTube... So I finally bought his album a few days ago, on february 27th, on the day it came out here in Canada. I already listened to it a gazillion times, I just can't get enough of it ! Now I'm going to his show in Montréal at the Club Soda on march 19th and I just can't wait !!!!

Sooooo that's about it !!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic