ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sivan! I think you're gonna have a kiss from Mika!! You ready for that??! :biggrin2:

*faint*

dont say that!

what if i wont even get a chance to meet him?!?!

Sivan,

It is SUPER! Great job! How'bout bringing a large ad saying " I have 70 letters to you from all over the world; Give me a kiss!"? I bet he's gonna give you a big hug and kisses on....where do you want?!

lol ok ill try tho im kinda shy!:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Haha, it's ok, me too! :blush-anim-cl:

But it's very important that you will meet Mika!

Wear bright colours or some strange hat that you'll be seen!! Haha! :biggrin2:

( also that you can tell us how did he react to the book and what did he say or do etc. Oh, you need someone to film it for us!) :roftl:

Hey! The large ad idea is great! A big banner! "Mika - I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU.. if you have some sweet candy for me.." lol..

hmmmm i think ill feel a bit stupied holding a banner..... ICK!

Haha, it's ok, me too! :blush-anim-cl:

But it's very important that you will meet Mika!

Wear bright colours or some strange hat that you'll be seen!! Haha! :biggrin2:

( also that you can tell us how did he react to the book and what did he say or do etc. Oh, you need someone to film it for us!) :roftl:

lol yeah i thought to give my mom the cam...to film it... tho it will b with a small digital cam that i have....

Hey! The large ad idea is great! A big banner! "Mika - I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU.. if you have some sweet candy for me.." lol..

Eh, Doesn't that sound a bit scary to you..? :lmao:

What if we try to tell him about it through his MySpace?

At least we know he's at least sometimes personally reading the messages!

It would be so sad if u wont get to give it to him personally... :thumbdown:

What if we try to tell him about it through his MySpace?

At least we know he's at least sometimes personally reading the messages!

It would be so sad if u wont get to give it to him personally... :thumbdown:

i think its better if its a surprise....tho maybe he read this forum lol

I would if I was Mika! :roftl:

hmm im trying to think if i can get in contact with someone that might know how i can make sure i will give it to him personaly....

Just take it to the stage door, i am sure you will meet him :thumb_yello: and if you dont you could send it to sunny, he will see him at brighton i am sure. I think putting a message on my space would be okay though, dont think it matters if he kows about it in advance:mf_rosetinted:

Just take it to the stage door, i am sure you will meet him :thumb_yello: and if you dont you could send it to sunny, he will see him at brighton i am sure. I think putting a message on my space would be okay though, dont think it matters if he kows about it in advance:mf_rosetinted:

i dont think he read his messeges on myspace....

latley i think he is to busy... i sent few and saw he didnt even read them...

It would still be more nice if you could give it personally, Sivan... After all the work you've done... :thumb_yello:

Yes, I think it would be a big surprise no matter did he knew it in advance or didn't! :yay:

It would still be more nice if you could give it personally, Sivan... After all the work you've done... :thumb_yello:

Yes, I think it would be a big surprise no matter did he knew it in advance or didn't! :yay:

ok well... ill try... if u guys know a way to get him to know than cool ! :thumb_yello:

It`s the greatest idea i`ve heard Sivan! :thumb_yello: I know you will be brave enough to give it to MIKA :wub2: !

...what`s the latest date i can send my letter to you? i want to write a good one so i will need a little bit of time, so i want to know how much i can hesitate. :naughty:

It`s the greatest idea i`ve heard Sivan! :thumb_yello: I know you will be brave enough to give it to MIKA :wub2: !

...what`s the latest date i can send my letter to you? i want to write a good one so i will need a little bit of time, so i want to know how much i can hesitate. :naughty:

well the deadline is today :(

i can say tomorrow but im afraid i wont b able to print it after....so its better if its ready today.... hmmm