hi!!!

bunte_Melodie

Well, I've been a mika fan since early January. I heard of him when i went to Sheffield to visit my grandma, it was something new than what i usually listened to but i really liked it, and i kept on playing it repeatedly, which made me go through a huge obsession which is still going on now, which made me just discover this place. i wasn't sure if i was going to join because most forum places i sign up to are really mean but this one seemed like a really nice place.so hello. And really good job on whoever made this wonderful site:thumb_yello:

XOXO

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't sure if i was going to join because most forum places i sign up to are really mean but this one seemed like a really nice place.so hello. And really good job on whoever made this wonderful site:thumb_yello:

XOXO

:welcomeani:

This forum is a really nice place, everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, as I'm sure you've already found out :biggrin2: The person responsible for this wonderful site is sunny monkey ... and we all agree he has done a fantastic job:thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...