Are we going to kick butt?? :)  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going to kick butt?? :)

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • I intend to have a hangover lasting two weeks

Hey team :beer:

I see there is a "whos going to Sheperds Bush thread but not an actual meetup details one" .. soooooo as trains etc are being booked I wanted to keep it under one thread ...

So Kata and me are intending to leave Leeds around mid day and get into London 1.30 ish , how does that fit in with everyone else??? :thumb_yello:

Ohh and theres a post as well!! :wink2:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right FYI .. especially Kata :wink2:

I booked the train leaves leeds at 11.40 arrives London kings cross 14.01 (drinky time)

Leaves London kings cross on the tuesday 13.10.

:thumb_yello:

:punk: :punk: :punk: perfect :yay:

Soooooo frustrating...I live so far away from any of his concerts I will never get a chance to see him:thumbdown: At least I can live it thru u guys though, hopefully one day I will get to see him live!

It is not fair that you have to miss out:thumbdown: but i am sure he'll be around for a long time, one day you wil: :original: and we will report all the details until then.

Fred if you give me the address of the premier inn i can tell you if it is close

It is not fair that you have to miss out:thumbdown: but i am sure he'll be around for a long time, one day you wil: :original: and we will report all the details until then.

Fred if you give me the address of the premier inn i can tell you if it is close

I though you were stopping in the premier inn ?? .. i must of mis read something :blink: