New Mika's addict

fadette

hey!

another fan in the forum. Well, my english is... hummm... BAD so i really, really hope you'll understand me...

I'm Fadette from Paris (live next to the Trabendo :das: ) , i'm 25 and i'm simply happy to be a part of the Mika's adventure.

I discover him in french tv show (no no, not Taratata, another one) and completely fall in love with his music. Plus, he speaks french; love his way to speak french :wub2:

Then, i started to search every little information I can find about him and i finally arrived on this forum. I've read a few posts on the forum and i've to say that people seems very cool here!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonjour! :naughty: I've heard Mika talking French and he sounds so sexy! :mf_lustslow: I love the way that he can talk 2 languages. Have a great time here fadette - everyone's so friendly and WE ALL LOVE MIKA! Yey!

Hi! There's a lot of french people here that's great! I'm also french (from Corsica) and a newbie!

I've never been on a forum before, so that means MIKA is really special to me!

This guy is so amazingly talented! I can't believe it! His album is just perfect!

I'm so happy I've finally found a site like this one! I love the fact that we are all from different places and cultures and that shows that Mika is able to move everybody! :-)

And Fadette is rght everybody seems so cool and welcoming here!!!

so

i can help you in French, you'll do the same for me in English! :wink2:

oh can you? My French sucks.. Though your English is very good, so I don't how could I help you since I'm not very good myself.. But I loooooooove French:mf_lustslow:

yes I can! It will be about 10£ the lesson per hour. You believed me??? Don't be so naive!

........ ok stupid joke, i'm leaving...:fisch:

say whaaa? okay now I feel stupid.. for believeing you would help me:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Have a great time here fadette - everyone's so friendly and WE ALL LOVE MIKA! Yey!

Yeah, were all just a bunch of mika-lovers!!! lol!

welcome have fun finding out more about mika! dont worry fadette your english is great!!! there is also a french thread if you have a look round the posts!