Woohoo!! I'm going to see Mika live!!

Guest missgreenandmean

Guest missgreenandmean

-For about 10 minutes, or so. Still..! He's on this Norwegian tv show tomorrow. I got a message from NRK that said that the two of us (lillasky+me) got tickets. I read the message this morning, -my face is hurting from smiling constantly all day.. Love today *humming*

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missgreenandmean

Ooooooooh! I wish.

God. I hope the interview doesn't suck... Somehow; the Norwegians on the telly, interviewers and such, aren't the best English speakers.

"Vellkom tu Noorwai, Mika." (<- Outrageous Norwegian accent) In case you don't know it sounds: pitty. So fun, -and humiliating...:blush-anim-cl:

Guest missgreenandmean

I went to the tv show and saw Mika. Free. He played Grace Kelly.

After the recordings were over, some got his autograph and took pictures. We didn't dare to be as brutal as the others, so we left without anything. But a little group of girls did't get his autograph either, so they went up to the host who said "Oh. Just go backstage." I could not believe my ears. They passed the security easily, and were in. Lillasky and I tought "Ooooh, maybe we can get in as well." We were stopped by the security who grinned at us, and we asked why we could't get in when the other girls did. Turns out: one of the girls were the host's daughter... That is just unbelievably unfair!!!

I was really angry afterwards, and I still am. God, how mean!

I bet we were the biggest fans at the show. But I honestly feel most sorry for Mika.

Poor Mika. He looked so tired. When the other people on the show talked, he closed his eyes. After all; he had been on a similar show the same day, answering the same questions as he always do. And isn't he on a tour in the UK too? Poor, poor guy.

-It's not like we expected to be invited backstage, or something, but when the other ones got to, just because of who the father was...it was so...unneccesairy.

Well, hey: I got to see Mika live as I wanted to, and it did't cost me anything.

*happy happy happy* :)

poor you. It's frustrating when some people go back stage and others don't.

I hope Mika isn't burning out! he has worked so hard over the last few months, and he has had the flu too. Poor little thing.

Great you got to see him, and I hope you get to see him again soon.

lv, andi xxx

Mika live is amazing, be it 10 mins or 10 hours...lol....

ooooh...a ten hour mika concert *drools*

Wot?! Are you tryin to kill me? Just a thought about something like that!! :blowup:

I mean it in a very, very, verrryyyy good way!